The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Finally got my Rebellious Jacket today. Decided to put it on my Sorcery toon, Citizen Hexx (who has a more casual, less spandexy style). Added a little Black Royal Chroma along with the Spring seasonal Hive Chroma.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I'm glad they chose to put the emblem slot on the front to make it different from the Punk Rocker Jacket. Also love that the slot is decently large. This jacket is gorgeous.
    • Like x 7
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

It sucks that people are overpricing almost every single collection piece for this jacket... It looks great though, i'm hoping to be able to afford it in time. Buying TC's to get it may cost me more than my house. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  4. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

I like it :)

What leg style did you use?
    • Like x 1
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Expert Marksman, Deadshot 101 pvp-gear
    • Like x 2
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

my Strider Hiryu-style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

:cool::D:D:D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  8. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I usually try to avoid reposting styles this fast but I did one minor but better change on my the shadow style but I added the hanging scarf :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

You're welcome ;)
    • Like x 2
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

Raziel, Legacy of Kain :p
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 13
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You ain't lying dude. When I started looking at prices for the collection pieces (they're all unfortunately rare) just to get a second jacket...??!!?? :eek: So then I looked to see if people were just selling the jacket, the cheapest was 800mil. I snatched it up, and now i'll only open boxes with keys earned running the Stabilizer Duo (spent plenty already :D:( ).
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Lol, I simply can't afford dropping 800mil-1bil for one item out of one TC.... Let alone two or three items each and everytime a new TC hits o_O:D The economy is mad inflated...
    • Like x 1
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Well just imagine the same price tag for just ONE collection piece...and there are 11 more with sh*tacular drop rates. :(:oops: If I had the time and energy to sit there and look for mistakes/lag error pricing, I would have gone that route.
    • Like x 1
  15. Zneeak Devoted Player

It's still insane, and that money still only cover ONE out THREE collection-based items in a TC. It's just... Insane.
    • Like x 1
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Could say your welcome here but I won't ;) Can we instead from now on if we have the same though say: Great minds think alike?:D
    • Like x 1
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

That's what I've been thinking since the Mario reposts :D
    • Like x 2
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Love it ,between Raziel is one of my favorites :)
    • Like x 2
  19. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my own version of him.The hair was a great choice ,totally forgot about it so cheers :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  20. Zneeak Devoted Player

I'm in another one of these Ninja Moods! :D
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8