Fixed Enhanced Crests of Krypton

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by AberrantAngel, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

Sunday June 13, 2021 this feat has still not popped.
    • Like x 2
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Until we see hotfix notes stating a fix for this, y'all can pretty much except the same result. It's supposedly fixed internally and just needs to get pushed out to live server.
  3. Grandpa New Player

The feat for having all the enhanced emblem didn't pop for me either,I gotten the enhanced Rao emblem, but not the feat for all the enhanced emblems ,ad of around 530 pm Sunday
  4. CommanderOfPain94 New Player

Collected and completed the emblem set and got the feats for all the emblem but when i check the progress of the set feat it says the roa emblem is missing even though i already have it on my main. Same glitch happening to my league mates.
    • Like x 2
  5. Evolution New Player

Same, Enhanced Crests of Krypton feat not popping.
  6. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

Also still waiting for a fix. Please do something about this.
  7. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Same here. Feat is not popping
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The new TC has given me credit for each individual enhanced emblem, but the feat for collecting all of them I didn’t receive credit for. Despite getting the feat for the Enhanced Rao emblem, the list on the all enhanced emblems feat shows it isn’t collected.
    if photos are needed to better explain I’ll get them to y’all in about 8 and a half hours.
    • Like x 2
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Same here
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The enhanced crests of krypton feat is fixed internally but the fix has not made it live yet.

The /welcome and gift stuff is specific to the collections and their rewards, and not related to this.
    • Like x 1
  11. Vindex Active Player

Server Hotfix - June 15, 2021

Feats
    • Fixed the Enhanced Crests of Krypton not granting to players that have met the prerequisites.
      • Players may have to consume another style or complete another feat for this one to complete correctly.
    This is for the fix. But the big question is how on earth are those people going to get this feat if they already completed all styles and feats already except for this one? Just how?
    • Like x 2
  12. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

I'm just lucky that it's my first year in and the Summer Seasonal just dropped.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Do you have all weapon styles? Buy a weapon from an old vendor or a cheap aura off the broker.
  14. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Can confirm that this is finally popping. Thank you so much for the fix! It is very much appreciated!
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The Watchtower/HoD war room has a ton of dirt cheap styles and emblems. There’s also weapon styles from past DLC vendors. I went and got one of the gleaming weapon styles from Gotham Under Siege.
  16. ROOTE Well-Known Player

Popping a different feat didnt work, but can verify that opening a style purchased in the War Room did. Finally!:)
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Fixed with today's hotfix.
    • Like x 1
  18. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Just buy an emblem in watchtower…it will pop!
  19. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Or a cheap aura you didn't unlock. It worked for me.
  20. Darth Piper Loyal Player

That is how I did it too.