Fixed Phase issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hraesvelg, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Hraesvelg Always Right

I was in Doomed Metropolis, someone shouted out for other to phase for a DD group. I used the usual "click name, phase to" method of phasing...and wound up in Flashpoint Gotham here. Outside the map, couldn't fly to the main part of the map, but I did warp to rally and it was populated. USPC, June 9th at 3:28PM Eastern. Not sure if it's related to the new phasing, but...good luck tracking it down.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I'll have video for you momentarily, if you want to see the behavior in action.
  4. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

It's fairly benign; if you Warp Rally you'll end up at the Zone Rally Point; on the other hand, as demonstrated in the clip above? Flashpoint Gotham isn't the only place that it's occurring. So, hope that helps.
  5. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

Now this is a weird and funny bug. You can actually phase teleport to another map!! Only catch is, you need to have the Life Alert Artifact as you have fallen and can't get up. You spawn in under the map and have to warp rally.
  6. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

I can teleport to people in areas they're in. I can teleport to HOD, Villain's bases and police stations. It's the same thing Mepps can do lol. TBH, I actually like it. It's fun. Only down fall. It glitches you out of the map, and you have to warp rally. I say fix the out of map thing, and leave it!!
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was resolved with today's hotfix.
  8. BloodIust Active Player

I know it wasnt intended but i really enjoyed being able to just chill and screw around on in the opposing factions area, i highly doubt it but could that become a feature we have sev invasions why not a hero invasion or vill invasion, im on xbox and most everybody i talk to really enjoyed the little time we had with this experience, i also saw a thread where most of the comments i read where in support so im not the only one who woulf enjoy this becoming a thing idk just an idea for an event or something
  9. BloodIust Active Player

And of course there were a few errors as in spawn points but if this became a thing i dont see any major issues, we have cross faction chat and i hope to see crossfacrion grouping and maybe even cross faction leagues the game content wise is vills helpinf heroes to fight x so why can the player base be the same we all fighting for the dame cause let us group and etc idk i just really had fun but i understand if this wont be a thing
  10. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

My villain toon collected the briefings in the Watchtower.
    • Like x 1
  11. BloodIust Active Player

I did too but didnt recieve the item in mail sadly
    • Like x 1
  12. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

In all due respect, as I mentioned in a message to you. Based on viewing comments on the forum, and reactions from in game (both fractions). It's seems the majority liked the idea, even though it was not intended. Can a poll be done on the forums? And if enough votes, why not add a warp menu item? On the villain side "watchtower" and on the hero side "hall of doom".

During the time I was in HOD, I didn't see any "toxic" behavior. No more or no less then the usual, you see in open world (Gotham & Metropolis) or the individual hud. People were dueling, and having fun.

You guys asked the community for "game suggestions". And I think your "unintentional" phase glitch is one of them. ;)
  13. ACLife Active Player

HOD/nightclubs are for villains. WT/safehouses are for heroes. IMO, I prefer it to stay that way. Maybe the take over can be an event or something.