We lost a Hero - GT DeepFreeze AKA GT Hurricane

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Crusader Sparro, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Crusader Sparro New Player

You might not of knew him or ever grouped with him and if not you missed something special. And if you did you may be wondering what I mean.

GT was our tank, and I thought he was fair to average until one day a picture of him playing DCUO was sent to me by his dearest game friend, Kittina. I never told him about the picture and some months later he felt he could tell me his big secret.

There were times GT would try to play with others but he was sometimes bullied because he didn't meet their standards. Although it hurt him, he never backed down. Yet it took a toll on GT and he preferred to play with his friends. I wish everyone could of seen him though our eyes.

See GT's big secret was that he was disabled and unable to use his hands. GT played the game with his mouth! So to all the disabled players out there, I salute you. And to all you bullies and impatient players, think about GT next time you get frustrated with a player.

GT thank you, we are better people for having known you.

Crusader Sparro, Kittina, MatZemyla, Dashu, Z, Amazing Man and everyone else I am forgetting, we salute you GT. You are dearly missed.
    • Like x 7
  2. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Sorry for the loss. Sounds like a good dude.
  3. Eve YouTuber

Sorry for your loss, sound like he was a great person, and a true hero. :)
  4. Controller Devoted Player

We must be mindful of people on the other side of the controllers or keyboards.
    • Like x 1
  5. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

Great sign of respect doing thisThread;) im sorry for your loss
  6. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

Time to sing songs of the hero so that all in Sto Vo Kor know a true warrior is about to join them.

my deepest sympathies to all affected by the loss.