Fixed Enhanced Rao Emblem Feat Bugged

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Belthazur, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Lexelot New Player

Just a heads up -- I didn't get the feat collection either. I did just collect an emblem without a feat (the Letterman Letter X) and it granted me the High Priest of Rao feat...

still no credit for Enhanced Crests of Krypton though
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The feat will pop the next time you obtain any style.
  3. Lexelot New Player

Enhanced Crests of Krypton still doesn't pop though with a new style capture. Only the High Priest of Rao feat.
    • Like x 3
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Correct.
  5. Lexelot New Player

Ok -- should I submit a separate bug ticket for the Enhanced Crests of Krypton feat? Also, I'm assuming that one will require another style to be captured before it activates once it is fixed
  6. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

Okay that feat is fixed. BUT how about Enchanted Crests of Krypton Feat? That's still not working.
    • Like x 3
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Enhanced Crests of Kypton did not pop for me.

I collected the Enhanced Rao Emblem, but it did not check off on the checklist.
    • Like x 3
  8. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Can also confirm Enhanced Crests of Krypton feat is not popping. It shows I haven't collected the enhanced Rao emblem yet I already have it. Ps4 Arcfussion cr 340 Earth
    • Like x 2
  9. SilkyPawz Bunny

I'm having the same issue found a style to collect but the Enhanced Crest of Krypton isn't popping.
    • Like x 3
  10. CyberWench New Player

Enhanced Crests of Krypton Feat still not working. Collected all the styles for the feat. Got the feat for the enhanced Rao emblem but did not reflect as collected in the main feat for completing all the crests.
    • Like x 2
  11. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Feat for collecting ALL ENHANCED emblems for this TC is confirmed to not be popping!
    • Like x 1
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Also confirm Enhanced Crests of Krypton feat is NOT fixed.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This thread was about the rao emblem. Please open a unique thread for each bug, in general.

The enhanced crests feat is already fixed internally, though.
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Apologies they just seemed to naturally be associated, thanks for the answer though.
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I submitted a 2nd ticket for the enhanced crests feat but I guess I'll wait for next hotfix.
  16. Scars New Player

Same here.

17. Supremestylez New Player

Same here, got enhanced rao day 1 and yesterday got the feat after finishing a collection. But i still miss the feat for collecting All enhanced emblems
  18. Brigitte New Player

same for me i obtain a new style but no feat for the individual collection or the collecting all enhanced.
  19. ROOTE Well-Known Player

The tone of that last response. Just wow. The Crests of Krypton feat is a direct consequence of the Rao emblem feat. While it can technically be seen as a separate issue, the 2 are consequentially & inextricably connected. The members were not in error discussing these as one. And btw, my Crests feat hasn't popped either.
  20. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Same issue here
    And wait wait wait…….
    So i cant get the feat for thr enhanced emblem set (even tho i have them all) till i happen to get a style feat of a dif type?

Mepps…… God love you all for “fixing” this quick BUT have you any idea how long it can be till some of us are able to get a new style feat? I mean, some of us have most of them or are missing that 1 hard to get piece to complete an since RNGsus hates me (i mean some of us) then we could feasibly not get the feat till next episode.
    If thats somehow OK then i guess yay but cant this be pushed through? I mean we have the feat just not counting, we have the individual emblem feat to prove it…..