I like this change......

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Jun 9, 2021.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Heroes in Hall of Doom.

Villains in Watchtower.

All that's missing now is cross faction LFG and making groups with heroes and villains.

Keep this change please :)
    • Like x 20
  2. Apollonia Dedicated Player

“Human sacrifice! Dogs and cats living together! Mass hysteria!”
    • Like x 5
  3. Heaven-Rox New Player

Exactly please keep it I beg you
    • Like x 6
  4. Vnoobis New Player

Totally agreed, we need to be able to group between villains and heros, trade together, stand in the same HQ. When I started the game I thought it was heros AND villains against Brainiac My mains a villain, being max cr and full sp I still had to make a hero just to be able to play the game more consistently. Please do not fix this glitch, upgrade it
    • Like x 4
  5. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

I admit. It's pretty freaking cool. LOL
    • Like x 4
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

what's that now?
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

You can "phase to" someone in recent chat or on your friends list...and it'll pull you onto their map as well as their phase. I don't think it's quite intended, but...until it's fixed, it's a bit of a hot mess, LOL.
    • Like x 1
  8. Miserable Dedicated Player

LOL this game has seen more PvP today than it has in years thanks to this bug :D

On another note, villains are going to need a new headquarters now that the former Hall of Doom is now New Watchtower.
    • Like x 5
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Also heroes can enter Hall of Doom armoury alert walk-in :p

You can't get any feats from that however.
  10. Apollonia Dedicated Player

No-so-secret HQ.
    • Like x 1
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Just no……
    We have a cross faction chat, they gave us “shout” i think. It now has heroes an villians an that chat has never been a more useless S*** show than it is currently.
    One of the worst ideas ever pitched if you ask me.
    Now, we DO need to be able to use that chat to invite cross faction into groups. Thats all we need tho, cor the love of all things good, keep heroes out of my LFG and im sure heroes feel same way about villians and their LFG.
    Villian shout used to have a random smack talk happening but was mostly used like a trade chat an setting up duels. The moment heroes were in there too, it became an exclusive S*** talking chat and nothing more and we do NOT need this to happen to LFG also.

God just no.
    Give us the ability to inv cross faction and leave the chats alone
  12. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I say keep it AS IS lol I love seeing the bully's and toxic folks from both sides tear and eat each other apart lmao. But seriously though if this isn't intended keep it like this we are all apart of the overall world within dcuo anyway.
  13. Vnoobis New Player

Sounds like a You problem.. you can use ignore list
    Making groups consistently is getting harder and harder in the game and on villain side EU it’s almost impossible now. Basically every single one of us high end villain players made a hero just to be able to make groups, and switch back to villain to get re invited into the instance…
    If they don’t want cross chats tho, I would be satisfied with cross groups and trade. We can already play together the way I said, and we share same broker, we should be able to just trade stuff not going through this process.
    • Like x 6
  14. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

its really dumb considering we barely(if even) get faction specific content anymore. Villains are made to help heroes in content 9/10 times(if not all content in past 3 years)

Just let us be able to group up with heroes and visit each others factions locations(Hall of doom and watchtower) without the use of a bug. If devs had access to the numbers they could easily see how many groups that play content have mixed hero and villain players in them. Its just super annoying and outdated having to queue inside content on one side and having people leave to invite your hero friends over into the instance.
    • Like x 2
  15. Irvynnge Loyal Player

blimey! I'll be giving that a crack later! lol! thanks, man.
  16. Vella Well-Known Player

Or when you know for sure it's only 5 Villians, and 3 Heros Qing for a raid, yet the q never pops.
  17. Vitalizerr New Player

Exactly. Last i don’t know how many DLCs all followed the same concept of “ heroes and villains getting together to defeat X “ there’s absolutely no reason for us to be separated. Make us all group up and join other faction’s leagues with access to both WT & HOD. I understand there are faction specific feats but just make those available for both factions as well. It’ll give people new old raid feats to grind and it’ll also help new players since end game players will be going back to get those feats done.
  18. GRAADUR New Player

Im pretty sure they already know, all this kinds of things like yeah i feel like sometimes the "DEVS" should heard the community instead of just read and make joke like this ones maybe it was a bugged or maybe not otherwise it was one of the best joke for start the 2021 year. Villains and Heroes together its really annoying to wait just one of them, when we are doing a same raid for exemple so in the "LOGIC" if we can invite a villain in a heroe instance it will be same for invite a villain in a group or make a trade with him. and merge aswell the LFG and Trade Chat. I guess the rest of "DEVS" already KNOW the EU population on Villains Side. thanks
    Best Reagrds
    • Like x 1
  19. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I fulfilled a lifelong dream of invading the HOD yesterday. I can rest peacefully now
  20. Shalayah Committed Player

I disagree eith you. I think it’s fun and cool to smack talk the villains. I mean I don’t do it often because I don’t usually use shout chat but I don’t see nothing wrong with it.

If YOU don’t like the idea. That’s kinda a you problem. Place folks on ignore or just don’t pay attention to shout chat.