Recap of the Sixth Dimensional Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I am so excited for that head piece. Going right on my Mental
    • Like x 5
  2. Imaginos Dedicated Player

No offense but those outfits are really boring and bland. So tired of full body tights, like we don't have enough of those already. Where are the different skirts/shorts types? Not a fan of hairstyles and stuff locked in these, if they're rare drops.

The jackets look good, scarf looks nice too!

Tintable chroma is nice but black/white is so overdone. I'd like to see a chroma that was invisible on 2 channels and tintable on one channel so you could change only a single channel on any costume piece using said chroma. That would be amazing!

Thanks for sharing the screencapes of the capsule preview!
    • Like x 3
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Players for a long time have begged the devs for these iconic styles with empty emblem slots (instead of having the emblems permanently on the styles) so that they could put their preferred emblem in those slots. The Knight of Vengeance was the first, and now this one. And I am super-happy they are finally doing this.
    • Like x 11
  4. Eve YouTuber

Hey no complaints here ;) I just wasn't sure! I am too happy I can put whatever Emblem I want. It gives so much customization choices.
    • Like x 4
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

After watching livestream, I was glad that I was not interested in a single thing in this TC ... but my joy did not last long ... an idea came to me how to use a scarf ... now I have to get it ...
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Open options are a beautiful thing, and I am here for it. Also, thank you so much for the recap as usual.
    • Like x 4
  7. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

I'm glad someone explained this since I had no idea what was going on, although I'm not really an emblem user I was still curious. Its great the developers thought of giving the players the option to put their own emblems, this is what we need going forward so no complaints here.
    • Like x 4
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

This is why I hate sp being in tc.i will get all that crap but won't use it. Nothing there for me
  10. Sammy Well-Known Player

And I am calling out your crappy take. The Fans of this style obviously want the superman style THAT THE SIXTH DIMENSIONAL KRYPTONIAN IS MODELED AFTER.

Its like... trying to make a batman style without the belt or ears or chest piece. its dumb. I don't know what this is but its not superman. And any other take other than that is crappy.
  11. Jaelia Committed Player

Thanks for posting I love the scarf, wish it was a head piece and love the chroma definitely have to get it. :)
    • Like x 2
  12. Robotsidekick Active Player

Sign.. can't be bothered to get into it but people saying how great it is that you can use an emblem.. this design is perfect example of something that is meant to have an emblem built in.
    It totally lacks the impact and personality of the original design because of how integral the emblem is.

There's a lot of chests that don't support emblem for whatever reason when the blatantly could, they should be made to support an emblem.. not butcher one of the few styles that would be better with an emblem built in. I'm guessing this an effort to increase player interest in emblems so they will buy more TC but this is not at all the outfit you want to do that with...
  13. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Alright while I'm still disappointed by the TC. The House of Zox and Ah emblems do somewhat give me hope. Got my fingers crossed that emblems actually fit the chest piece and don't look tiny like they did with the Knight of Vengeance Chest
  14. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Some of us like that there's no emblem. Some others would prefer it with the emblem.
    Devs can't please everyone.

At least without the emblem it can be used for wider range of characters and not just Superman-themed ones.
    • Like x 6
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Removed because post would not include my intended image. :D:oops::eek:
    • Like x 1
  16. willflynne 10000 Post Club

This. I've already got a couple of ideas brewing using at least the chest and legs of that outfit on my Light character.
    • Like x 3
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I know right?! I’m over here still wishing we could have Fallen God without the Superman emblem.
    • Like x 3
  19. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I thought about it too. I like Fallen God's general design but the emblem ruins it for me.
    I usually don't wear any emblems at all.
    • Like x 4
  20. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Wow I love the scarf and the jacket. I actually would like these on a couple different toons.
    • Like x 2