Recap of the Sixth Dimensional Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

Me and Dragoness recapping the Sixth Dimensional Cap for Y'all. Here's the screenshots:

Gear -
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Enhanced Gear
    [IMG]

Jacket (Collection)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Reward for opening 15 Caps - The Superman Doll Accessory
    [IMG]

Kerchief Accessory (Collection)
    [IMG]

Hairstyle (Collection)
    [IMG]

Emblems

Nuclear Man -
    [IMG]

rogor zaal -
    [IMG]

House of Voc -
    [IMG]

House of Zox -
    [IMG]

Daily Planet -
    [IMG]

House of Ah
    [IMG]

Rao
    [IMG]

The Rare Drop: Dimensional Chroma.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 15
  2. Eve YouTuber

Zod Emblem
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I love the chest style. And the chroma. :)

The whole stuff is cool.
    • Like x 3
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I love the chroma and the scarf accessory even thou it should’ve been a head style maybe
    • Like x 2
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

At least the accessory has an emblem slot. :D It can also be combined with masks and hoods for some cool looks, I suppose.
    • Like x 2
  6. Dark Warrior Active Player

Superman doll!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Me upon seeing the jacket (which is a style I feel like I've been waiting years for):

[IMG]

:D
    • Like x 3
  8. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Did someone say scarf & leather jacket?
    • Like x 6
  9. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i want the jacket ,the material ,the zod emblem and maybe the full set of gears i think that i can make a lot of good styles with that
    • Like x 2
  10. Eve YouTuber

Sounds like a plan ;)
    • Like x 2
  11. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Im sorry, but this TC is pretty underwhelming in comparison. The gear looks like a default option lol. I usually defend TCs when people cry about "selling sp", but im not so sure I can defend it this time lol.

Edit: I guess the rare drop chroma is ok
    • Like x 1
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I like the dimensional chroma. If it tints the way I'm hoping and it color blocks the way I want it just might work for my main alts main look. Otherwise it'll be for fun.

The jacket and scarf are well done. I might be able to play around with the scarf. If this opens the door to a few other scarf accessory styles its a good thing. I would love to see a longer wind sweeping tossed around your neck scarf. I wish I could take the spikes off the jacket.

If you have a mullet please I love DCUO so and all that is holy shave the back of your head.

I remember years ago begging for new emblems and being told on the forums how impossible they would be to do. Dozens of time capsules and hundreds of new emblems later and out of all of them I've only used one. We need one time capsules worth of emblems devoted to some more generic super hero type of stuff. A few different star, fire, light and lightning patterns/clusters. A nice big dragon and lion we can utilize as erzatz chest tattoos. All the time capsule emblems look great but it would be nice to have something I can apply to my custom characters...
    • Like x 2
  13. Sammy Well-Known Player

How come the style of superman doesn't have a superman emblem on it?
  14. Eve YouTuber

It has a slot for emblems, not sure what was the choice behind it
  15. Apollonia Dedicated Player

This is probably the TC that includes the most of what players have been asking for, for YEARS now. I suspect many many people will be happy with this.

Pros:
    • The suit itself is a really really nice slimline, which is always helpful. You can ad in your own emblem so you're not locked into having to use an El emblem and can use it with anything you want.
    • Kryptonian house emblems are a long standing request for players who want to play as Kryptonians but not specifically Superman.
    • And the Superboy jacket is another fan-fav too. Also a long requested item.
    • The chroma is nice, accurate to the texture represented in the books, and tintable making it super versatile.
    Cons:
    • I was "taken aback" by the spacemullet but laughed and have to admit it's fair game here.
    • The doll is super cute but not for me.
    This is a very nice TC. Probably objectively their best.
    • Like x 3
  16. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Hope to see an Uncle Jesse running around w new mullet
    • Like x 2
  17. Sammy Well-Known Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

Comparing what they gave us to what they could have given us. I am beyond dissapointed. It seems They could have worked a bit harder on such a style. Especially placing the emblem on the chest and cape as shown.

Won't be bothering with this.
  18. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

The Dimensional Chroma has 3 color channels: black, white and third one which is tintable + glowing + somewhat animated.
    But yeah it's a really good one.
    • Like x 4
  19. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Calling this out. It's a crappy take.

The suit is nearly 1:1 accurate and very well done. It's not a mistake or laziness that the emblem isn't built in... it's intentional by design to let players use the suit with whatever emblem they want to instead of being locked into the El emblem. It's such a nice suit, it's obvious that more than Superman fans will want to use the suit and they should be able to, but wouldn't if the emblem was baked into it. They created something nice that can be used for the widest variety of players possible and that is a success not a failure you're trying to turn it into.

Thanks for the correction. Noted in edit above.
    • Like x 5
  20. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

That chroma does seem to have a lot of versatility.

Incoming: "WTS Dimenson Chroma, 10bil"
    • Like x 4