Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

We already have her goggles. For those rare few characters in the game that got the Batman Inspired Mask from the Back From the Hack Gifts Package, it made a good Catwoman mask. For those that don't have it, there's other head styles that work.

We definitely need her catsuit, though.
  2. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

For sure I am aware of the googles and head pieces and whip belt but even those head pieces have more bat like ears than cat ones it would be nice to get a full proper suit, especially the bodysuit
  3. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Unfortunately the animated series batman emblems would be off limits you can only reference Comic Book Emblems i'm afraid.
  4. creatine1 Committed Player

batman ninja lord joker
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

from batman ninja movie the japanese inspired outfits
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Have you tried seeing how close you can get with the styles already in the game?

[IMG]

I know the Joker will likely be even harder than Batman, but you could give it a try! ;)
  7. XLadyCrow New Player

Catwoman, please. Cat cowl. Cat ears, new 52. Come on
  8. Last Dragon Well-Known Player

Devs promised us Killer Croc's head years ago, and still didn't give it to us...
  9. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Can we please get a og alien head like this
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  10. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Wrong thread
  11. Super Lantern Active Player

if the Devs won't give us the superman emblem again, then at least give us Zod and Bizarro variants then.
    • Like x 1
  12. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

Simple slimline gloves as a hand style and not attached to a chest piece we don't have these yet unfortunately
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

Batwing style
  14. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

we have the subject 0 emblem which is inspired by the kindom come superman it is come from fp time capsule byt i agree about zod and bizarro .we need an azreal style
    • Like x 1
  15. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

- Can we have a hairstyle and a belt that looks like or is similar to what is shown in the pic below?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

we have a a head style from winter seasonal that you can use with a a branch of mats make that hair style
    • Like x 3
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

For the Belt, the only thing I know we have that has a bird for a buckle is the Battle Hawk (and Enhanced Battle Hawk Variant) Waist Style, seen here modeled by my recreation of the 1970s Saturday Morning Cartoon Hero Blue Falcon!

[IMG]

While it works very well for him, I'm thinking it's not going to be quite as satisfactory for your character. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  18. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thanks for the suggestion, but you're right, I want a big belt style with a big eagle on it :(

But I like the character you made, it comes very close to the real thing :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Thanks for the suggestion, but what head style are referring to? And which material can I use?
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Snowflake, seen here on my version of Iceman from the X-Men:

[IMG]

The Devs made it a Head Style, rather than a Hair Style, so it's treated as a helmet, and you can use any Material you have that would give it an "Electrified" look appropriate for that character. Probably the Blue Spark Material is what you'd be after, but there might be others that would work, as well.
    • Like x 1