Livestream Community Livestream - June 4, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

DEV INVASION

Join us for our next community livestream on Friday, June 4, 2021! We'll summon bosses, talk shop, and play. Plus, it is a bonus week for Death of Superman, so... :D

We will begin on the US Switch server and branch out from there.

The stream starts at 3PM PT over on our official twitch channel.
    • Like x 6
  2. Captain Shadowhawk Level 30

Have fun. I'd love to be there but by then I'll be at work.
  3. Eve YouTuber

I'll be there :)
  4. PolarisSylar Committed Player

What time is that central time zone?
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

5PM. Looking at a map, the time increments upward going from left to right, like you'd read a book. That's the mnemonic I use. 3 in Pacific, 4 in Mountain, 5 in Central, 6 on East.
  6. trekkie New Player

thanks for the game wide lag, right when your live stream starts
  7. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

must be happening now. was in a pug raid (FP:FV), super major lag happened and we disbanded. LFG was kinda funny about the lag. someone asked if we get a hamster accessory? (US PC)
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The lag isn't related to the livestream. We are working to counter it.
    • Like x 1
  9. Scytthe Well-Known Player

The game needs a major rework in basically everything:

Pvp, feats catch up system and feats interface menu, overall interface, ingame- UI, buffs interface,progression system, raids difficulty, stats, power balances exp needed for artefacts which are Severely overpriced and overpowered, renown system that completely ruins the game and causes no one to run elite raids after only 1 month of a dlc release.

Daybreak destroyed the possibility to play alt characters because of the insanely ridiculous amount of xp you need for artefacts, but well everything seems good for Daybreak I actually don’t get it.
    Every single stream, every single time, every single of our questions, feedbacks, requests are totally ignored when I go to these streams.

Could you enlighten me and explain me the point to come to these streams, I don’t get the concept.

On top of that last time you spawned bosses on this same event that was UNPLAYABLE, server crash, player crashes, unusable skills, bosses just one shooting and doing nothing else.

Yes getting frustrating and 100% pointless to go there, asking for major changes for the game,nothing changes, and questions are never answered, I’ll pass. Hope some people find these streams interesting but well I don’t see how.
  10. Lara Committed Player

NICEEE
  11. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I was so excited about the Livestream. I'm finally off and just in time for one. I got in first try only to get disconnected. I managed to get into the new phase and the entire server crashed. Si disappointed I didn't even earn anything. However, I did enjoy stopping crazy spider legged babies and Jor El. Will there be more of these events for PC & PS4.? I want to actually get a chance to really enjoy one.
  12. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I feel ya, I was disappointed with the stream as well. However, Mepps answered many of my questions. Have you tried posting under bugs for some of your concerns or even their Facebook?
  13. Broker New Player