If you could make a new Artifact or Power what would it be?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Oceanly, May 3, 2021.

1. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

Honestly, its been a long time since I last played this game. I'm surprised there hasn't been 3 new powersets since the release of water. I don't know about this artifact stuff cause they didn't exist when I played
    I personally want Wind for the Controller Role, Indigo Lantern for Healing and Shadow for Tanking. Now you may ask; why Shadow as a tank? Well, you have Fire which focuses on healing. You have Ice which focuses on absolute damage mitigation, you have Earth which mitigates and reduces the damage taken, you have Rage where there is a focus on (I think they changed it from healing absolutely all damage taken at certain intervals) a mechanic upon which if you fail to execute, you get all the damage you healed dumped back. And then you have Atomic, which prioritizes attacks in order to get the healing needed to survive. But do you see something missing? That's right, evasion based tanking. Shadow would focus on movement and intangibility to get its tanking done. In order to avoid losing enemy attention, Shadow based-tanks would also have a focus on taunts and would be the best tank in that regard to keep enemy attention. While in that intangible state, tanks would have to use moves to prolong the state, which will eventually run out at a certain point. If you fail, the intangibility would fade and would have a long cool-down before entering. Not unrealistically long, but long enough to put the tank at risk. In terms of color scheme, Shadow would be black and white, with a white outline simply to make the power visible.
    • Like x 1
  2. Lara Committed Player

I think in the future they will come a new Power hopefully
  3. gamma9 Level 30

#1 A COOL DOWN based ART
    AN artifact that decreses cool downs...making you at art level 200 be able to use 8 powers instead of only 5 in the same amount of time for example....all powers are sped up!!! Same.damage..just QUICKER animations and lesser cool down time

#2 AN Artifact that gives OMNI BEAM that rivals solar Amp

#3 a BOSS ART that allows you to summon for example Avatar of meta, or trickster..to fight by your side for increasing amounts of time and increased damage etc
    • Like x 1
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I want an artifact that lets me skip cutscenes in 4 and 8 player content. I would 200 that mofo so fast...
    • Like x 2
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Bizarro Artifact: heat vision becomes ice vision & inflicts frost, frost breath becomes flame breath & inflicts burn.

Power: Necromancy or Voodoo
    • Like x 4
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Im down, tho id change white to a dark purple or grey
  7. Shadobi Level 30

New Power: Mimic (Amazo) or ff3 (ff6) GOGO
    Ability to add powers sets from other targets.
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Shadow/Darkness Manipulation is definitely my number one choice. I think it could easily work as either a Tank or Controller set. For a Tank set I imagine that the mechanic would be that you can send a certain % of damage into "a void" by creating some kind of shadow portals on/around your body which would basically transfer a portion of your incoming damage to...nowhere. For a Controller set it's pretty simple, just use shadow constructs to stun enemies or create voids on the ground to lock targets in place.

I actually wrote up a bit of a power set for it back when the Vampire Lord stuff first came out since he had shadow snakes and the like, but then we got the shadow snake turret and different shadow pets which I had incorporated into the theoretical power set so I ended up never posting it.
  9. Jaelia Committed Player

SAME HONESTLY SAME
    • Like x 1
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

weapons artifact: 5% precission, 5% health, 5% power
    unlocks all combos of all weapons at lvl80 and all WM´s at lvl200 without spending any SP´s in the trees.
    trade of: your weapon transforms randomly with each loading screen! knowledge of all weapons is important:
    all WM´s hit with increased dammage, something like maybe 5% of your precission stat. it was promissed!!
  11. morkiuss New Player

wont work would be another dead artifact in the game
  12. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

More Iconic Artifacts, an artifact that grants you damage bonus based on your health, full health, 15%, at 75% health your damage is 5 at 25% or below your damage bonus is 3. The challenge is keeping your health at full all the time to reek the major bonus. Spear of Destiny artifact, grants you a damaging ability, buffs and taunt.
    • Like x 1
  13. Miserable Dedicated Player

An artifact that gives me either a really strong shield or a big defense buff whenever I counter an enemy.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A tank artifact that leeches HP from allies and pets that are not following proper social distancing etiquette.
    • Like x 1
  15. Oceanly Well-Known Player

A while back i was saying for a iconic power we could get Circe cloning power but with out character instead and it does the same things we do just at 50% of the same strength like a 12k heal would be 6k etc
    • Like x 1
  16. Isif Committed Player

DPS artifact that boosts main stats of the other roles. Activates when a block is successfully used against a skull attack and will automatically shield any ally picked up in combat.:D
    • Like x 1
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Now hear me out. I want an artifact for artifacts. Cool huh?

Rank 80: removes internal nth cooldown timer. Nth now has a 5/8/11/15% chance to drop from defeated enemies. (Currently in combat timer is 8 minutes while out of combat timer is about 2 minute. The nth internal timer cooldown literally punishes you playing the game and wants you to sit around doing nothing.)

Rank 120: increase the amount of nth that drops from adds

Rank 160: increase the crit chance of nth xp critting when fed to artifacts

Rank 200: defeating bosses have a 0/0/0/5% chance of dropping a 3000 nth metal

See an artifact for artifacts
    • Like x 3
  18. Lara Committed Player

not bad, not bad good idea but wont happen i guess :D
  19. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Of course it won’t happen lol. It give players the ability to actually farm for nth lol
  20. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I would love to see some new iconic powers. There's plenty already in the game from all the Legends characters so the devs have the assets.

Also as Robot Sidekick is so popular I wouldn't mind seeing visual alternatives - would do same damage but it wouldn't be a robot sidekick it would be something else.