Tides of War 2021 Rewards Showcase!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, May 27, 2021.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Nice! I can’t wait! :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Really? they just kinda glide towards you and don't "swim" when following you? /sigh
  3. Scytthe Well-Known Player

Terrible tbh, (out of topic) but all the money the game is making should go into fixing everything that is broken and outdated like, powers, pvp, interface , crafting, artefacts, might powers, Raid bugs in latest raids, feats menu, and all other QOL that the game needs.
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

If you get a moment mind showcasing them on the 8 man sparring targets to show the abilities they use?
  5. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

I was really hoping for that too, I currently have no use for the shark’s fin right now
  6. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Yeah that's a real wash, huh? Currently no use for that Shark Fin. Devs are all wet when it comes to stuff that would finish out other gear looks. Hate to rain on your parade but it's unlikely you'll get that this year at all. Maybe next year if that idea doesn't go down the drain. It would make a huge splash for all the King Shark fans though! That's for sure!.
    • Like x 2
  7. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

But at least we can all grind for the heavily requested pineapple chroma lol
  8. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Heh, yeah you know I saw that and thought it was just a watered down bee chroma. More yellow and blackish chromas. Wish they had done a water chroma of some sort. Blue & Gold or Blue/Teal/Gold or something atlanteanish.
    • Like x 1
  9. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Yeah it’s yellow , dark green with white pineapples, so I’ll be spending my sand dollars on base items I guess this year
  10. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Sorry to write only now, but we have different time zones ...
    There is no point in making a video, attacks on 8 targets are no different from attacks on one target (they have no additional attack).
    I made a couple of tests (to be honest, I was too lazy to do a full test, I limited myself to 3 parsers for each group of targets for each trinket (in all cases, the same positioning):

Cr339

Trench Creatures:Single target: 172004,For 3 targets:185 066,For 8 targets:196820.

Nature Spirits:Single target:180562 ,For 3 targets:190588,For 8 targets:217594

Dawnbreaker costruct:Single target:169348 ,For 3 targets:168666,For 8 targets:160767...

Circe Beastiamorph:Single target:178556 ,For 3 targets:224330,For 8 targets:336294
  11. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Gotcha. Yea cause I noticed some henchmen do special attacks. Like spring will do briar vine lash and impelling throns. Water golems do water spout, ebb, and depth charge. And the reapers do static bomb, electrocute, spark barrage, voltaic blast/bolt. And circes do sonic shout. So wasn’t sure if they would add something to these guys seeing how they added stuff to the spring seasonal.
  12. tukuan Devoted Player

Note much I'd use but might add some of it to my tiki base. That aside I quite like the seahorse supply drop.
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Another thing I hope we ge some day is an Ice cream accessory that you hold in your hands fvor the hot summers :)
  14. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Perhaps someone will be interested in the fact that the vendor has an additional style for the staff (not Back, but for the weapon): True King's Trident Staff .....
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

You mean this?
    [IMG]

It's cool, not exactly worthy of a whole video tho lol
    • Like x 3
  16. Rejchadar Inquisitor

a bit of necromancy, but on the live server, the "Trench creatures" received additional attacks, I would say that at the moment they are probably one of the best henchmens for AoE (however, for a single target they are also very good (only slightly inferior to "Water Golems" 3 percent maybe ...)
  17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yup I noticed they had the sonic shout as well as a weaker version of it’s that was dot based. So they definitely seem stronger. I currently replaced all my henchmen with them. Will test again after season to see how they do without the seasonal being active