Op styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rorrigam, May 29, 2021.

1. Rorrigam Active Player

Is there any way to get them on alts or do I need to lvl up the whole thing per toon?
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It depends on whether or not it's available for style unlock. I don't think last year's OP Styles are available for unlock just yet, but anything before that should be available to your alts as long as you have it on one toon.
  3. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Except for the Athena helm from Wonderverse all the old op styles should be able to be style unlocked for 35 rpb as long as you log into the toon that had it first then the one you want to unlock it. Legion and flashpoint you can equip the style immediately once you get it so unless you are below the entry cr for the content you should get it. Disclaimer I don't know if the same holds true for the op back from age of justice as I am one collection short of completing it but the premise should still hold true.
    • Like x 1
  4. Pinky Well-Known Player

Yes, I just checked on my alt - you can stye unlock the OP back from Age of Justice for 35 replay badges.
    • Like x 2
  5. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Actually the Op Belt from metal part 2 costs 125 Rrplays so make you double check before you replay.
    • Like x 1
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Ah thank you for the information. Haven't been playing long lately so I know so.e of my information is off.