The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Nice :D

I think that this is as close as you can get
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve YouTuber

Only missing the Bee accessory, but was able to complete all feats and get what I wanted for Calypso!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  3. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

Strangely enough, Bizarro Boy's Kryptonian roots mean alot to him as it gives him a connection to the only family he may possibly relate to.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

As much as he wants to belong..
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Not all kryptonians are considered family..

[IMG]

[IMG]

And not all allies have the same goal in mind..
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  6. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Is that a Honey Zombee?
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

My Gladiator-style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  8. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Somebody call Brendan Fraser!:D Cool style.
    • Like x 1
  9. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Please make that face style available, even if we have to pay for it.
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It was one of the Back from the Hack rewards, so it's not very likely that it will be made available.
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I don't know why, but long ago I decided my first Electric speedster would get styles and stuff from the Spring seasonal event. LOL After the Ivy outfit this became her go-to look for this time of year.

[IMG]

I always liked the Warrior Braid combined with those pieces, but this year I tried the Half-Up Ponytail hairstyle.

[IMG]

I always guesstimate the green from year to year. LOL I do like how I get a darker shade of red with the Ponytail, though.

Meanwhile I didn't do anything too spectacular with the Hive Chroma and a bug-themed look, but it works for me. :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

With these new henchmen and pollen orbital, it is officially time for me to bring back my plant-based lifeform style.
    The origin of this style comes from a planet one of the gateways in my base leads to.
    The gateway on the left, with the holographic dinosaur coming out of it, is a planet inhabited entirely by plant-based humanoids. Their planet evolved to a point where animals became unnecessary, due to the fact the humanoids on this planet were able to control their ecosystem without the need for animals. However, without animals, there was nothing to protect them from invaders. So they developed robotics and put holographic generators in their forests. These holographic generators create projections of the animals that used to inhabit their planet. When extraterrestrials land, these projections come out of the forests ready to defend the planet.
    Now I know what you are thinking. You're thinking "But Danger, you're literally a computer program. If they have knowledge of robotics and Artificial Intelligence why not just arrive in your natural, robotic form?" Well I did and after convincing them my program is from a different planet, I found they responded better to me if I grew a body in one of the stasis tubes humans refer to as "armories". This is not what they look like of course, my program just enjoys taking outfits overboard.
    [IMG]

Winter on this planet can be harsh though.
    [IMG]

And the henchmen helping me on Earth are inhabitants of this planet. The benefit of having allies across the universe as well as gateways leading to every corner of reality.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Hey it’s Thunder Bug!!! [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 7
  14. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Wanna see a card trick? [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 6
  15. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Don’t fight him in the street [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 11
  16. Snowy OwI Loyal Player