Show Off Your Bee/Spring Outfits!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HelloKittyPowa, May 14, 2021.

1. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

What outfits with the new spring goodies did you all make? Kitty is working her Queen Bee outfit this lovely Spring! Show me pics!

[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Looks like you won that style in a game of chance at the county fair :)
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

4. PolarisSylar Committed Player

• Like x 1
  5. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Oh, Please do! I actually was hoping someone would for the low level quest, Queen Bee! Do show if you do!
  6. Quantum Rising Committed Player

The fact that the new wings don't move is really disappointing. I'm sticking to the old wings because of this.

Edit: I mean the movement is barely perceivable.
    • Like x 1
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i still want a bee hive hairstyle.
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Showed the styles a bit more in this video. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Most of these have already showed up in the Costume Contest thread at one point or another, but why not? :D[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG]

Funny part is that neither character is a Nature character. LOL The redhead is Electricity, the other is Earth.
    • Like x 2
  10. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Already in the New Costume Contest thread, but here's Stingabee with her perfect update thanks to the new bee styles.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Great pics everyone! I updated my Bee outfit to Mother Nature theme during the last day of the Spring event.
    [IMG]
  12. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

:) I appreciate reading everyones feedback and seeing great outfits! Lets keep this friendly and smooth pleasy please? I started this topic so we can see some cool spring/bee outfits and share and I would hate for this topic to be locked. :/ Videos are welcome too if they pertain to the topic. I definitely should have included that as well and I apologize. You are entitled to how you all feel, but lets keep the point of this topic going. :)
    • Like x 2
  13. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

which waist style is that?
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Depends on the time code.....
    Speed Force
    No waist style
    then Sector Incendiary
    • Like x 1
  15. Panderus Senior Producer

/Oprah Beeeeeees

YOU get bees, YOU get bees, EVERYONE gets beeeeeeeees!
    • Like x 8
  16. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

on the female character it is the Heart of the Predator from what it looks like

[IMG]
  17. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The bees flying around me are robotic drones designed to look, act and operate like bees. The face mask I'm wearing has a computer interface that is connected to the computer holograms around my fore-arms, combined this is what I use to control my hive. Each honeycomb on that armor contains a drone and when one is destroyed it is reabsorbed into its honeycomb and repaired, giving me a near infinite supply of drones. Since they are robotic, there are drones designed to resemble every species of bee or wasp and programmed to behave like whatever species they designed to resemble--all the way down to the venom they produce. Also, the armor itself produces venom and that is the purpose of the spikes on my gauntlets.
    All of this may seem excessive, but as an Artificial Intelligence myself I have lived so long that I sometimes need to find ways of fighting crime that provide a little more novelty than just smashing someone with a GL construct-weight or hitting them with a construct-train.
    The experiment which led to this actually originally began when I learned my home planet was destroyed and wanted to create backups of all the information about my home in order to ensure the legacy of the planet Khymdar will live on forever. The experiment eventually digressed into me getting the idea to build individual small databanks that each contained pieces of information about my home and that slowly turned into me weaponizing the databanks into drones. I am now working on writing down everything about my planet in books.
    Oh and the face and eyes? Well this body is cybernetic and since my program is housed inside the robotic skeleton that is the source of those eyes, I have no need to heal the skin surrounding the body.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh and sorry about the length but I keep editing the post as more ideas explaining the origin of my programs current outfit come to mind.
    • Like x 1
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Already posted it in the costume thread but this is my bumblebee style :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3