DEVS: Quick kudos on picking off some old bugs

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, May 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Thanks for cleaning up a few old bugs. With new content coming out that always creates more 'pressing' issues, it was nice to see a few old bugs put to rest in the May 13th update along with some current issues. While not everyone cares about these, and obviously there are always more to do, it was nice to see a few of these straightened out even though most did not impact me personally. I'm sure many other people will be mad you spent the time to fix these before their particular issue they care most about *cough* DS's Tunic of Greed *cough* but hopefully those can be next...

Atlantis: Palace
    • Added failsafes to try and prevent issues where the Crown of Thorns would skip ahead, particularly if players opted to skip the cameras.
    Central City
    • "Can't Stop" / "The Run Down" missions should now be complete-able again. Players should be getting the speedster buff when they approach Flash or Zoom while doing one of these missions, even if they were form-changed already (like in Nature Gorilla form)
    War-Torn Village
    • Bounties now respawn every 2 minutes instead of 12 minutes
    Gotham Under Siege
    • Tour of Duty Mission: Wayward Soldier should no longer get stuck trying to interact with the barrel.
    God of Monsters
    • Forming a Lightning Chain to blast Typhon should work much more reliably.
    • Like x 9
  2. Kilbane Active Player

Due to the length of time these bugs have been around, I'm not really going to give "kudos".. but I will at least say it's a good step in the right direction. I'd really like to see more of these kinds of fixes and QoL improvements.
    • Like x 1
  3. TritonD3 Well-Known Player

Yeah, it’s a nice sentiment, but I’m not going to pat them on the back for fixing bugs that have been around longer than it takes to conceive and birth a child.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

That's actually why I mentioned it, so they know it IS appreciated when old stuff is put to bed. As things are older and therefore less 'important' it's easier to keep pushing them back. Yeah...it took a while, but I'd hope it's a trend towards fixing some of the older lingering issues.

'Kudos' maybe was the wrong word...I was just looking to let them know that it was appreciated, regardless of how long it took.

I guess I could always try the tried and true method here of saying "hey jerks...nice job finally DOING something...now do this other thing I want" and see how that works. It's worked so well in the past.
    • Like x 4
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Cool, thanks.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.