Spring 2021 Rewards showcase

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Charon Lead Content Designer

Atlanteans should be pleased with a few options coming up for the utility belt.
    • Like x 12
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

Thanks for posting love em
    • Like x 1
  3. Imaginos Dedicated Player

That brings back some memories...
    • Like x 1
  4. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Are these chromas tintable or are we stuck with black and yellow?
  5. Eve YouTuber

We are stuck with black and yellow but the other variants barely show the yellow
  6. Robotsidekick Active Player

What about for lanterns?
    Green/red/yellow construct henchmen?
    Green/red/yellow construct pets and turrents?
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Atlantean pet bootility belt confirmed, excellent! :)
    • Like x 1
  8. SilkyPawz Bunny

I was thinking the same thing they are just tooo cute...
    • Like x 1
  9. inferno Loyal Player

What wings and antenna? All I see is the "hubba, hubba"
  10. Charon Lead Content Designer

Lanterns got henchmen and orbitals this last year or so. Gotta spread the love. That said, there are more things I'd like to add for them and more colors to add. There may be some chances to do so this year.
    • Like x 6
  11. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Wow, imagine if we can casted all for atlanteans crustacean sea creatures at the same time with a trinket utility at summer event. Example like the boo Halloween trinkets
  12. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

do we get again suff for lanterns at the winter now?

sry but last year it was lobo stuff before that was lantern stuff i mean shouldnt winter event be for chars that use ice based powers not just cpt cold or freeze no killer frost too and i would even say the el fam wont be an bad idea

btw i would love to see an ice base lair...if we do ice stuff from winterevent we need ages to let it look nearly like iced base pls think about this too guys
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Must be a recent programming change, because a lot of other color-locked items would still be changed by Materials and Chroma Materials.
  14. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

You know what power gets no love? Atomic
  15. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Good video & showcase +1.

Feedback/Suggestion: Can ya showcase the name of the items more or break them down(with names, cost, and appearances.) in a separate video?

Like in the video it's self; there were several things like the trinket, aura, and all the base items that were shown without the names & cost appearing for them. And even the base items in question were shown together, not individually.

The video still does a great job at the overall look of everything and the chroma material is pretty cool.
    • Like x 1
  16. Eve YouTuber

Yep, I usually does that. I wanted to try a different editing (Also I missed a couple items, because some were added later and some the vendor didn't make the purchase) but I will definitely go back to explain them individually and with text. The Valentines\St. Patrick showcases were this way. Also, this is the first time Test came up for me at 4am and I wanted to hurry up and upload it. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

All good.

I'm just happy to see folks like you & proxy posting or making threads like these since Tori's been gone.
    • Like x 2
  18. Proxystar #Perception

Thanks man, I also upload videos daily as well, by daily I mean on a day, once every 6 months :D
    • Like x 2
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Lobo had a Christmas special, last year's rewards were from that comic.
    • Like x 1
  20. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Is there a Nature style Orbital or Supply Drop?