Would this type of "skin" be possible for DC Universe Online?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, May 2, 2021.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Would it be possible to consider this type of skin in the game? Of course, I'm not asking to have a logo on the skin, as shown in this picture, but at least light lines on the skin, or if with logo, why not by imagining an "elite" skin or something like that?
  2. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Kind of looks like a Tatoo Skin Variant that is glowing, im for it though maybe not so much on the face but for body for sure.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Looks like the Lava skin just swap out the stone texture for flesh.
    • Like x 5
  4. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I hope for a Two-Face styled Skin/ Hair style one day.
    • Like x 1
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

There is quite a many of styles from Infinite Crisis, that moba game from years back that didnt last long, that I would like to see in game. The pic is the Atomic Green Lantern.
    • Like x 1
  6. Toshknight Loyal Player

A. if ethan van sciver or Jim lee were learning game development maybe but, meh, some awesome, Bane looking inspired will power infused body style and green looking stuff , but it's too different for dc to do it just like this. in this game, why not they could have inspired armor but probably not. they will most likely add the Blue lantern/Indigo/Violet/Orange Light Power Color altering rings for construct and ring color before they do something like this.
  7. Toshknight Loyal Player

there is a two face , actual face style, if you pre ordered. exactly like the two face in game
  8. Radstark Active Player

Lorax's suggestion works perfectly, just set the skin colour to, well, skin-like and makeup colour to green.
    Here's a preview:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Interesting, but personally, I would like to find a skin a little more human than the skin you present
  10. Radstark Active Player

There's some hope for a glowing tattoos skin version as well, it was suggested multiple times and Megzilla noted it in her player requested styles topic.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Megan ain't with the game no more, I wouldn't be too keen on that being noted.

Because as of right now, we don't know whom's making styles or concept art like she was.
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

Megzilla left DCUO a few weeks back. It's probably irrelevant at this point.
    • Like x 1
  13. Radstark Active Player

Wait, what - I swear my jaw just fell here. I had no idea. Well, that topic didn't get removed though, the art team may very well still be following that direction. If they were already working on some on that stuff I doubt they'd scrap it all away just because of a lead change, it wouldn't be efficient. I see she wasn't the only one as well...

I'll stop now, I've derailed this topic enough already.
    • Like x 1
  14. Random Mind Dedicated Player

The only Two-Face style that has been released, other than his Split Personality themed style set, is the Back from the Hack Face style, which unfortunately I don't have because I didn't have this account at the time. Also, that style is more of the Two-Face eyeball than face, so that is why I would be interested in a Two-Face skin because it would have the whole side of the body.
  15. Eve YouTuber

You are forgetting this one....
  16. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

yh but lets be honest zoe he calls two face not two eyes i mean that wouldnt even come really close to twoface in the end...i think the only real option is an spiltted skin for this char

i think even his gear style ..is crap... bcs twoface wasnt a cop he was an lawyer...
    • Like x 1
  17. Eve YouTuber

Never said it was, but it IS a face style based on him so that's an alternative option. And what are you on about? Split Personality suit looks nothing like a cop.
  18. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Sorry.

I knew about the Evil Eye style and I do have that style on multiple characters, but it is not something I would use for an accurate Two-Face recreation. It is an alternative for people that missed the Back from the Hack gifts, but it is only useable for inspired-by Two-Face looks or OG characters because like the Back from the Hack style, it doesn't incorporate Two-Face's distorted mouth.
  19. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

O.O sure this is an cop and mafia guy
  20. Eve YouTuber

I am not against adding more options, don't get me wrong, but this is a valid option for the time being.

Huh?
    • Like x 1