WHY not put same maintenance time for EU and US serverS?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AruEdu, May 1, 2021.

1. AruEdu Well-Known Player

the thing is that i love to play my region but always the EU server is Down in the nights... and i see that the US server is always UP and HIGH popularity... maybe the game is forcing me to play on US server ?...
    NOTE: PLEASE FUSE YOU ALL THE SERVERS dear Developers.
    la cosa es que el server EUROPEO esta siempre DOWN por mantenimiento.. y el de US lo veo siempre que miro UP y HIGH en popularidad... ademas en el SV europeo no hay Villanos para completar las misiones de pvp ... pues eso... te ves forzado a crear tu un villano para hacer las misiones.. o a cambiar de server aunque no seas americano... POST DATA: DEBERIAN FUSIONAR TODOS LOS SERVIDORES
  2. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

When EU people are sleeping, US are up. You cant expect same downtime times unless the earth becomes flat, timezones exist. They go down in the same time, but for their respective timezones.

Im all in favor of a megaserver, but many EU players wont be happy to play with a higher ping or have 1 hour downtimes in the middle of the day. Unless the devs can fix at least the second problem I dont see it happening.

And btw are u playing from latin america? I dont know ant EU region that could be bothered so much by the downtime
    • Like x 6
  3. nawanda Loyal Player

This is in the top three worst suggestions I’ve ever seen. You want one set of players to have downtime during the morning, afternoon or evening, instead of in the middle of the night? That’s what you’re asking for?
    • Like x 8
  4. Proxystar #Perception

The servers are taken down when the respective populations are least likely to be impacted, usually in the early mornings.

Early mornings occur at different times in the US and EU, if you're looking for further information it can be found at this link by clicking here
    • Like x 4
  5. Eve YouTuber

No merging the servers. There are so many reasons why EU will suffer from a merge. I rather things stay the way they are.
    Plus, as Proxy said, Time Zones are different for US and EU. I'm from the middle east and the game is down around 6am in the morning where I am usually asleep. I rather it will be this time then in the middle of the day. Plus US has latency issues for me that I can't tolerate.
    • Like x 5
  6. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Yeah thats a extreme case, but the avg latency for EU in the LA Servers isnt that bad though. I used to play with 210ms a few years ago and it requires adaptation (mostly on PvP) so I get what you mean
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Yeah but I am not from EU, I am from the middle east. And EU works wonders for me compare to the lag I experience on US, and I have a Fiber connection.
  8. Berza Committed Player

El servidor europeo se reinicia por mantenimiento a las 5 de la madrugada hora española. El servidor americano se reinicia a las 2 de la tarde hora española. Mucho mejor que el servidor esté cerrado tarde de noche, que a una hora punta en la que el servidor está lleno.
  9. AruEdu Well-Known Player

LOL nooo ... i mean that when i join on US server it is full plagued of players... the EU server is dead... try to check it xD
  10. Eve YouTuber

He and me and Berza are all on EU and It's far from dead. Please don't spread wrong information.
    • Like x 7
  11. Berza Committed Player

I can't understand why people keeps saying EU server is dead. LFG is full of people asking for group members for doing content, feat runs are built every day, bounty farm phases are almost always full of players, leagues recruiting every day on both LFG and Trade chat...
    • Like x 6
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

nonsense. I've never had any trouble getting stuff I needed done. the only "dead" content on the EU side is the older stuff, & that's "dead" on the US side, too. there's been a sudden drop-off of activity during the course of the day, largely due to people going back to work & the schools reopening ( in the UK, at least ), but the evening's are always popping. except sundays. the EU's doing fine, mate. people need to stop saying this crap.
    • Like x 7
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

EU is not dead.
    If you think it is, then perhaps we are better off without you and your attitude. :p

Just another EU player chiming in, don't mind me. :oops:
    • Like x 7
  14. Berza Committed Player

Forum doesn't allow me to like your post more than once, but you get a +10 from me.
    And nice FVn run the other day, BTW.
    • Like x 3
  15. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Huh which one? lol :D
    I'm sorry, I've ran so many alts through Flashpoint raids and seen so many people this week, I just don't remember everyone :oops:
    I apologize for my memory being too fuzzy :oops: But thanks! :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Berza Committed Player

Nah don't worry. Maybe even wasn't you, but I am assuming every toon with Lynx at the end of their name belonging to your league is you. This was a rage toon, I was playing troll on my 2nd toon in a blind q run.
    • Like x 1
  17. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Ah yeah, that was me, now I remember you. :oops: And your assumption is correct :D
    I'm glad it went well, lol.
    • Like x 1
  18. Berza Committed Player

Yup, that still-learning-how-to troller.
    • Like x 1
  19. nawanda Loyal Player

I’ve never logged into the US server, and I don’t doubt it is busier than the EU server, based on the stats, but the EU endgame server population is healthy at present. There have been quieter years for sure.
  20. AruEdu Well-Known Player

no time to quote all replies... but yea... near the US server the EU is dead.. there we not have VILLAINS to complete pvp missions...
    also if you join in the night lately in European time... the US server always have villains and players to complete all missions. vamos resumiendo y rapido... si el server europeo tiene 1 millon de players ... el americano tiene 20 millones de players... no hay discusion posible.. incluso si entras tarde de madrugada hay villanos conectados para completar tus misiones de JVJ... incluso si entras en horas intempestivas vuelvo a repetir... y lo del horario no es una buena razon.. 6 horas de diferencia no son nada.. Oriente tiene mas horas de diferencia y juegan repartidos en los 2 servers.
    ahora que ?
    ahora espero una respuesta elocuente y logica.