Up-Votes Needed No Voice Channels. Tried uninstalling and deleting character.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by BlazeOneWithMe, Apr 26, 2021.

1. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

It won’t load me into league chat when I log in, I can’t see the option to go to any voice chats it’s just not there. Only my main toon has this issue. Please fix it... Impossible to do elite without communication.

Toon is UltimateBlazeMachine - USPS4
    • Like x 2
  2. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

Please help
  3. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

Hellloooo my voice on my toon UltimateBlazeMachine is still messed up days after submitting a ticket... I dropped a pretty penny on replays and things to get my OP WINGS and full elite. I decided to take a quick nap after grinding my wings fully and came back to my toon unable to join private chats or even server chats as in group, league, etc... never even shows up. It’s only my toon “ UltimateBlazeMachine “ all my other characters work just fine I can go into league chat or any of my personal channels. I’ve submitted 3 tickets and nothing is yet to be done and they keep being marked as solved when I haven’t received a single response from anyone about it.
  4. Higher New Player

My friend BlazeOneWithMe is having chat issues he can not use chat channels please look into it dc thank you
  5. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Have you tried Left arrow? I know your ps4, but for PC Mine is ~ which it pulls up the social menu which also pulls up the chat box, league, tabs and all. However you set your social chat, try that function. Mine did something similar when first logged in for the day and even during first raids of the day. Is your voice chat enabled? Are your channel tabs still saved? Try all that.
    • Like x 1
  6. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

I literally have tried everything including deleting the game and reinstalling, as well as deleting my character and recovering it. It’s only the one toon all of my alts have voice chat working.
  7. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

Hellloooo my voice on my toon UltimateBlazeMachine is still messed up days after submitting a ticket... I dropped a pretty penny on replays and things to get my OP WINGS and full elite. I decided to take a quick nap after grinding my wings fully and came back to my toon unable to join private chats or even server chats as in group, league, etc... never even shows up. It’s only my toon “ UltimateBlazeMachine “ all my other characters work just fine I can go into league chat or any of my personal channels. I’ve submitted 3 tickets and nothing is yet to be done and they keep being marked as solved when I haven’t received a single response from anyone about it. It’s odd how I can log into an alt and it puts me directly into league chat but my main toon it never loads any sort of voice even in groups it doesn’t opt the move to group chat, I never have an option to be in any chat.
  8. Stategy369 New Player

Can you guys please fix this fellow league mate account asap. He has messaged you guys a few days ago and nothing has been done. Please take the time to fix the issue in his account thank you
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi there. Can you give this a try to restore your settings to default?

For PS4
    • From the main PS4 Menu, access the Settings submenu.
    • Go to Application Saved Data Management.
    • Open Saved Data in System Storage and select Delete.
    • From there, delete the files you find that are associated only with DC Universe Online
    This doesn't delete character information or anything like that. It will clear your options settings back to default and likely correct the problem that one character is seeing.
    • Like x 1
  10. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

I just tried that Mepps and it’s still not working
  11. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

Just trie
    i just tried it, it still didn’t fix the problem just put me back at factory settings in game
  12. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

It happened after I completed my OP BACK, I put it on and bought replays to grind gear and took a nap, when I logged back in it wasn’t working.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks for trying. We are going to have to rely on our support team to troubleshoot. Can you tell me your ticket number?
  14. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

Request #960696
    • Like x 1
  15. White saw New Player

YOU Still didnt fix his problem?
  16. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

17. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

It’s been 11 days since my original ticket and nothing at all
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I'm really sorry the issue has not been resolved yet. I know that I have spoken with you directly a few times and that our support team has been in touch with you at least once, in attempting to get to the bottom of this.
    • Like x 1
  19. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

@Mepps yes the team had me do the same process you did along with a game deletion/installation and it didn’t fix anything for that character Which oddly enough is the only with the voice problems. My other characters, all 4 of them work fine it’s weird that it’s the only one that doesn’t even connect to voice when I log in.
  20. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

This seems to happen when you make a name with all the characters which is why it only affects one of your toons. Luckily I had a name change token when it happened to me
    I meant to ask if you renamed your toon that day by the way because it still works when you rename but after you log out all the voice chats are gone.