Flashtastic voyage elite got 4 man completed whats your viewpoint on this?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by zNot, Apr 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Right, then let’s talk about that. Has anyone got the video?
    • Like x 2
  2. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Very triggered
    • Like x 2
  3. zNot Loyal Player

Very salty
  4. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Yes! Is he still playing?
  5. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Not at all, I'm pretty happy with the dlc. I'm confused that after your constant whining you'd accuse someone else of being salty but go off I guess.
    • Like x 5
  6. zNot Loyal Player

Same applies to me im fine and i dont know why you got triggered about my thread i guess you go around accuse people of being triggered.
  7. DamageControlPS Active Player

This episode is garbage, the current raids are bugged the difficulty in ff e is bugged and cannot be properly spawned, so all of you who say that you’re happy with bugged out raids and happy with the difficulty are clearly not experienced enough to even give feedback on this matter because you are defending bugged content. From release every instance apart from the duo was bugged and you all have the audacity to come here and defend the release like it was exceptional. There’s no difficulty because of the current bugs but it will change once they finally can wrap their heads around how to fix the issues that are happening since test server. Until then people also need to stop posting these threads aswell live server is the test server for the first month we can discuss this topic in about two weeks. A lot will change between then and now.
  8. zNot Loyal Player

I dont think its garbage the whole concept is great but many expected a way harder braniac elite raid with the 5 stages.

The flashtastic is fine its right in the middle also i doubt that any significant changes will be made apart from bug fixxes difficulty wise there will be no change imo.

I do need to say that episodes should be on test for longer then 2 weeks im sure there wouldve been more changes if it wasnt only tested for 2 weeks especially the elite raids dont get much feedback which isnt the devs fault but the lack of players willing to help on Test seems like people would rather get salty on the forums like yass queen hypolyta instead of giving feedback of the content,typicall sometimes im wondering are these people here to improve the game or just to troll around.
  9. Proxystar #Perception

You've not really given any feedback here whatsoever, just like that other ninja nerf thread you made.

You have a habit of making threads that just entice other people to give thoughts and feedback, then you proceed to critique them without actually giving any meaningful feedback of your own and you're borderline actually up in here now insulting people who don't put forward a narrative you want.

Your threads are actually borderline trolling.
    • Like x 11
  10. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

But what..

What if...

What if the developers were to...

Reward players for 4 manning an elite raid and give them more exclusive rewards?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Haha sure, just rename the entire 8 man tab (4 man elite)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Word salad
    • Like x 2
  13. DamageControlPS Active Player

Read my comment again, Flash to the future Elite since the start and up to now are bugged levels 2-5 do not work, the scaling drops after you wipe a couple of times and you get a brainiac level 1 boss with level 1 adds in a level 5 rooms mechanics (2 neuros) it’s why it’s so easy at the moment, the whole discussion on that raid is pointless because it is bugged. Hence why you need to wait until they fix until you make threads like this. FV E was always gonna be the farm raid 4 manning it was always gonna happen and when you have people bored they’ll do it. This whole discussion is pointless and the fact people think the current ff e is not bugged genuinely scares because they don’t know what’s going clearly.
  14. Dene Devoted Player

Your OP and the answers just prove these discussions/debates on difficulty are purely subjective - no right or wrong answers. What i see as hard or tedious may be easy or fun for others and vice versa.
    • Like x 1
  15. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

It's happening on other MMOs too as someone else had pointed out, but it really is a dungeon-by-dungeon basis if the level design can be done below the suggested/required number of party members.
    In retrospect, at end-game, if it weren't for Warp to Rally and the current expenditure of power, you'd strictly need a 2-2-2-2 role for it.

It really boils down to mechanics. 4-manning FVE just means the content design allows it, being, just a tank-and-spank content.
    • Like x 1
  16. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Any raid can be 4-manned at level if the players learn and know the mechanics like the back of their hand and near-flawlessly execute them. Hell, at this point with healers and tanks being much more power efficient, they can probably be three manned unless there’s a mechanic that specifically calls for crowd control or debuffs. Unless there’s a mechanic that specifically requires more players to be in specific places and or doing specific things at specific times or there’s a hard damage check, it’s simply a matter of executing for as long as it takes to reduce the boss health to 0. I think most if not almost all of us have been in situations where the boss is down to five or ten percent health and there’s 4-5 people out and the remaining pmayers successfully finish it off. Well, if it can be done for the last 5% health, it can be done for the other 95% health. It just takes forever.

Now I do think raids SHOULD have such mechanics that require a full group at least at certain points. Though I wouldn’t want to eliminate those moments like I described above. Those are some of the most exhilarating moments in the game.
    • Like x 2
  17. zNot Loyal Player

Its funny that it comes from you whos replys are mostly about trying to come across as smart to fish for likes.

your spelling is what gives you likes there are many that write similar things to me with better grammatic but you dont reply towards them how come? Because they spell it better and you wont appear that smart anymore?
  18. zNot Loyal Player

Typicall reply from you
  19. zNot Loyal Player

Thats 50/50 true
  20. zNot Loyal Player

Very true usefull reply. Agreed with that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.