Status: 4/25/2021 6:59 PDT - US servers are currently down for extended maintenance.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Melusine Midnight, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Extended? Why?

Also they went down over and hour ago.
  2. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Can I add something? We also had more than 24 hours of downtime earlier this week. Has the game gotten that screwed up that within day after a FULL DAY od maintenance its broken again?

YEAH I know that 24 hours period had almost nothing to do with fixing anything involving THIS game. Hey here's an idea it is SUNDAY how about with give the Tech team a day off and let players actually P L A Y the game?:mad:
    • Like x 1
  3. Shalayah Committed Player

It’s up now.
    • Like x 2
  4. Cigarbeard New Player

So being a new/returning player if these downtimes were for new content , new weapons/powers/customization, i wouldn't be upset . However , im paying the monthly fee to sit and wait , and though i generally am patient , i feel a little like there isnt enough transparency , even with my paid loyalty . i would really like to see a week extension on marks week , and some sort of compensation for the community .

i do LOVE this game , but how can i love it more , if its so distant so often .

it feels a little like a bad relationship ...... I've had worse but , bad none the less lets talk DEVS
  5. PolarisSylar Committed Player

It's down at this moment
  6. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

Seems to be down a lot more often... or am I crazy?

I know the last 24hr downtime was not directly related to the game itself, but, I don't know... I swear, it seems like the game has been down quite a lot this month... or again, am I crazy?
  7. PolarisSylar Committed Player

8. Shalayah Committed Player

I was playing earlier despite it saying that servers were down. I assumed it was just them updating the site late.