Livestream Community Livestream - April 23, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

DEV INVASION on US PC/PlayStation

Join us for our next community livestream today, Friday, April 23, 2021! We'll recap some of the latest news and fight back against the most diabolical bosses we can conjure.

The stream starts at 3PM PT today over on our official twitch channel.
    • Like x 12
  2. Eve YouTuber

Yay!
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Guess I have something to watch while at work!
  4. Eve YouTuber

Also Mepps, can you pleaseeeeeeeeeeee do it on EU next time? we haven't gotten any bosses lately :(
    • Like x 2
  5. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

Can i join in 1 raid it's my birthday lol.tecnically it Is AND also Is the Shakespeare death aniversary
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Please adress recent threads on the controller role and how you plan, if you plan to make it crucial to the team again.
    • Like x 1
  7. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Missed opportunity to name this segment "Oceans Unleashed".
    • Like x 3
  8. TheNumber 2 Well-Known Player

Is cross progression ever gonna be on the table? In light of the upcoming planned membership changes, I have somehow gotten my hopes up again. Any word or nothing to share at this time? Played for years on PS and finally moved to PC.
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Was fun, thanks for that. Crazy phase haha
  10. Pinky Well-Known Player

Oceans stayed behind after the livestream was over to allow those who missed out on the earlier fights to get into the action and get some cool loot. Thank you Oceans!
  11. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Can someone compile useful information from this stream? (of course, if there was such information? :oops: )