Devs: Generator Mods

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by coldchilln88, Apr 22, 2021.

1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Ok.

I think the general consensus is that this system is not the way.

There's been a few threads discussing it. I'd like to see if we can get a green name to chime in on a solid thread discussing it and help us understand. To see if there's anything to remedy the situation. I would like the crafting to be a fun part of the game. But this system is over complicated. Insanely expensive. And well...not fun.

Is there anything we can do to implore you devs to reconsider this approach and implement some changes?

Hope to get a response. Thanks.

Try to upvote this if you agree so they can see this is not the way.
  2. kingmonkey Active Player

I just got a 40.2 mod in an elite alert, so I'm assuming the higher rated ones do still come, but now there is the alternate option of crafting one up. Am I mistaken in that assessment? (Mind you, tying feats to the mods does make it seem more likely that people will take the crafting route, in order to get those sweet, sweet skill points all the sooner.)
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Lets make sure we understand the difference between the system/idea and the calculated math of prices, how many items, etc. Those are two seperate issues.

Personally, I love the idea. I do think there were some gross miscalculations on the math though.