Fixed Case of the Missing Flashpoint Mission Hub

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by TalosStark, Apr 17, 2021.

1. TalosStark Level 30

On two separate occasions today I returned to the Flashpoint Mission Hub and found no mission givers or vendors. In both cases, after going to the Character Selection screen and logging back in, the mission givers and vendors returned.

Not sure about the first time I observed this but the second time, I returned to last location through the portal after completing the FP: The Royal War (Event) alert. After spawning at the mission hub, no mission givers or vendors were present.
    • Like x 23
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Had this happen yesterday as well. I tried going to a different phase or warping to rally. Leaving Gotham and returning was the only fix.
    • Like x 1
  3. Random Mind Dedicated Player

This happens all the time to me on the PS4, sometimes switching phases works but this can take awhile so I just exit my character and come back and that fixes it
    • Like x 1
  4. Vulpar Well-Known Player

Happened to me, too. I logged in and my sister was already in Flashpoint Gotham saying the NPCs were missing. I teleported to Flashpoint Gotham through my base teleporter and ended up in the same phase. The NPCs were missing for me, too. I asked in chat if others were seeing the same thing. Two people responded that they were. I phased on someone in LFG and that fixed it. My sister phased on me and it was fixed for her as well. I guess the problem is with the phase itself.
    • Like x 1
  5. TalosStark Level 30

Yup had it happen a third time. All I did was log in to the game into the mission hub (I logged out there last night). No vendors or quest givers.
    Used the teleport to Watchtower and then back again and they spawned.
    Really just a waste of my time with unnecessary portal use or logging in/out to resolve.
  6. Random Mind Dedicated Player

First it was weird, now it is getting legit annoying.:mad:
    • Like x 1
  7. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Both myself and my wife have experienced this, playing on PC on the EU server.
    • Like x 2
  8. darth_paul Dedicated Player

That's what I did after I saw it once while playing through 4 characters yesterday. For it to happen just that once out of four playthroughs isn't that bad, but I also used the shout box to ask, "Where are all the NPCs?" Nobody, answered, so I just decided to use the teleporter to HQ and back and that worked. I had used the world map warp to get there to begin with. Used the world map warp from home bases for each of the other three characters too with only the problem with that one, and I played with two heroes and two villains. So, not really sure if it has anything to do with factions or anything either.
    • Like x 1
  9. 4thWall New Player

Hi, USPC having the same problem just now, so I told the other players in our instance I'd post here and found this thread.

It was pretty funny because we were making comments like:

"Maybe the NPCs are on break."

"Does Cyborg even take coffee or bathroom breaks?"

"When is he coming back from break?"

But the absolute most hilarious comment in-game was:

"Guys, I figured it out. This Episode is free...but the NPCs are Subscription-Only."
    • Like x 3
  10. TalosStark Level 30

11. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Please fix this
    • Like x 1
  12. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

I noticed this same issue, it happens every time I use the map to teleport there. I end up going back to the watch tower then going back in via the portal through the watch tower for them to return
    • Like x 1
  13. TalosStark Level 30

Wish we had a DEV response letting us know that it's being looked at.
  14. Miss Adora Loyal Player

This happen to me on the second day, usually works by entering WT, and back into Flashpoint and mission hubs show up! Then it happen again this morning three times on 1 character
  15. Charon Lead Content Designer

Think I found the reason and a resolution for it. Should be in next hotfix. Thanks!
    • Like x 5
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Definitely a thing. Ran into this funky phase a few times already. Not a huge hassle as many phases are shouting for DD and Generals...just funky.
  17. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

This has happened twice yesterday. First I used the teleporter from my base, and nothing was there. I then went through the Flashpoint teleporter to the watchtower, went back in and everything was there.

Just now versus using my teleporter from my base. I warped from my base to Flashpoint, and nothing was there again. I then went through the Flashpoint teleporter to the watchtower, went back in and everything was there.

Quick Fix: Go through the teleporter from Flashpoint to Watchtower. Then back through the teleporter from Watchtower to Flashpoint.
  18. arcfussion Well-Known Player

I've been sitting in Flashpoint for over 20 minutes and still no mission hubs to collect the dailies. We can't play if you won't let us. Please fix it ASAP.
  19. Nico Minoru New Player

I play on switch in a US server, I took one mission then teleported to the watch tower and when I came back all the NPCs were gone. I teleported back and forth multiple times using the warp menu and teleporters in the watch tower and haven't had them come back. I asked other players and my partner if they could see the NPCs and they all reported them missing too.
  20. Tree Well-Known Player

Fix it. The Switch is experiencing this also & it’s unfair for everyone to be distracted or basically assassinated mid open-world mission. Please.