Community Style Initiative: Vote Now!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

You can already get her style in the game .
    • Like x 2
  2. Super_Lantern New Player

One of my suggestions made it, I don't care if he wins, I'm just glad Zod actually made the cut.
    • Like x 3
  3. Super Lantern Active Player

I have to agree with myself on this one, even though he's from a different earth, it's not very often I meet another Kal El with a GL power ring.
    • Like x 1
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Azrael IS new. Yes he's associated with Batman, but he's not in the game and we've never had any Azrael style pieces in the game....so it still counts as new (as long as it's not the Azrael Bat-Suit).
    • Like x 1
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I actually voted for Blue beetle just for you. Not really keen on the other options.

I agree that the big three and those few character tat have had a lot of rep in game should be omitted.I haven't been paying much attention to this. Will there be any other style options?

Overall I'm hoping whatever wins will have a piece or two I might be able to use.
    • Like x 2
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

The original Manhunter costume is one of my favorite costumes ever.
    This one makes him look like a flotation device.
    • Like x 2
  7. Super_Lantern New Player

Joking aside Super Lantern is actually my main forum account, this one was made accidently, I'm actually surprised Bizarro didn't make the cut, how hard is it to get a backwards House of El emblem added to the game, I would also like a Batzarro worlds worst detective style maybe these styles might be added as part of a Bizarro expansion set on Htrae/Bizarro World.
    • Like x 1
  8. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I am so so voting for Blue. Can't believe It's been 10 years and we have zero Blue Beetle in this game.
    • Like x 5
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 2
  10. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Vote for Queen Marella!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There, I made that better for you! ;)
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

If people are actually going to vote for another Amazon or Atlantis suit, I'm going to be disappointed.

Like, that's the dime vanilia suit that's in the game every tier.

Starro.
    Summer Seasonal.
    Tier 5.
    Mera set.
    Remora Set.

Amazon was all over Tier 4.
    Tier 6.
    Tier 7.
    And there's other suits like Greco Roman and Amazonian, along with the wonder woman suits in-game.

I voted for Blue Beetle, it's the one set that I actually find interesting.

I don't care if you don't vote for Beetle, but for the love of Batman; pick something that's not similar to the dozens of other suits we already have in game.
    • Like x 3
  13. Jcal Dedicated Player

I'm pleasantly surprised to see Yara Flor in Round 2. Way to go!!

I'll be taking a break from the game (we'll see how long that lasts, lol), but I'll pop in here to vote and to see who wins.

VOTE YARA... or Queen Marella.
    • Like x 2
  14. Super Lantern Active Player

Zod, Blue Beetle, Azrael and Yara For seem to be the most popular of these six, I'd be surprised if Jonah Hex actually wins this, the cowboy get up just doesn't do it for me but I do like how his face is messed up one side, if Jonah Hex doesn't make it, I hope we at least get a skin style based on him.
    • Like x 2
  15. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Anyone having issues going to the second survey? Clicking on the link Mepps posted leads me to the first one.
    • Like x 1
  16. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Mepps, is it possible to find out what the first round results were? I'm mostly wondering, out of curiosity, to see what you disqualified due to lack of feasibility and what you did feel was "feasible" and so on. And also to see what just didn't make the cut vs what did popularity wise of course.
    • Like x 2
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I thought I had missed updating a link, but I don't see it. I think they just look similar. It should say 2/3 and only have 6 choices.
    • Like x 2
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I think you mean how we narrowed down to the original nine choices? Many of the suggestions are already scheduled, many were similar to what we already have, many were cool but better for a time that's not a full gear suit, many were vague, many were not artistically interesting, and many were not approved by DC for this.

The call for suggestions wasn't voting. I don't want to share the list and specific reasons for what we didn't pick because I don't want to have to argue about it until the end of time.

We could go into why we picked these nine more.
    • Like x 7
  19. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Imagine Aquawoman's transparent skirt and back style in the game. :O So cool just hope it will kinda move in the air like in the comics if chosen.
    Does the tech support transparency?
    • Like x 3
  20. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Everything is unique, the skirt, crown, chest piece, back hands style?¿ jewelry belt
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.