Source energy aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by N-IX, Apr 19, 2021.

1. N-IX Well-Known Player

the partial source energy auras no drop?
  2. Eve YouTuber

There is no partial source energy aura as far as I'm aware.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It drops from raid bosses in BOP.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

This is why I said as "I'm aware of" because personally never saw them dropping or on broker.
  5. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I know I have seen a modular version of the source aura on the broker, but they aren't plentiful like some other modular auras. Since they come from BoP raid bosses, most likely they are going to be even rarer as time goes on.

If you like the look of the source aura and want a modular version of it, the zeus aura is similar to the source aura and the modular versions of it are more common on the broker. I know it isn't exactly the same, but I would say it is close.
  6. N-IX Well-Known Player

I wanted to know if it still falls, I do the OdP raids every week and nothing, nothing more on the broker
  7. Imaginos Dedicated Player

It's unlikely but I'll check my aura storage character when the game is back up and see if I have one laying around.
  8. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Ok I checked my storage alt and I have a Source Energy Hands. I also have some various Divine and Zeus auras along with a Hera Hands. Let me know if you're interested and make me an offer and where to meet you ingame. I'm on USPC.
  9. N-IX Well-Known Player

I play on EU server, my thanks anyway, I made the OdP raid today and it no falls and no one of the 7 other players with me received, I think a bug .....
  10. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

If I am remembering correctly they drop more often, for me at least, in the elite fire and brimstone raid. But this is purely anecdotal and not to be taken as a base line from me.
  11. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Ok, no worries. Was hoping I could help you out. I got it in the fire & brimstone raid from what I recall.