Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

4 Eyes Face Styles so we can do trigons sons!!!!!
    think best is if u just do a full domino with 4 eyes :D
    • Like x 1
  2. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Full. Part of me wants it to show the hair, but full would probably be best.
  3. Magnus33000 New Player

Un style Martian manhunter New 52 ou rebirth. L emblème Batman rebirth c'est très bien mais l emblème Superman rebirth c'est trop demander ?
  4. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

tbh the best is a skin were the got 4 eyes otherwise u will ever see its (unreal)
  5. xxxWonderxManxxx New Player

It would be great if we had the option; big large [IMG] the height characters like Hera, Zeus, and other bosses. And Styles from DC arrowverse[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Kaladin Well-Known Player

These are a copyright issue, its why the tv Supergirl look was removed.
    • Like x 1
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    This hairstyle, please! <3
    • Like x 3
  8. Super_Lantern New Player

I still think Zod needs some love, his model clearly needs an update and it would be nice to get his rebirth costume for our villain characters.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

A sholin monk style for the spring seasonal
    • Like x 4
  10. Super Lantern Active Player

please don't mind my other forum account, it was a mistake, I tried to get into this one on my other device and somehow I ended up with this.
    • Like x 1
  11. Knavion Level 30

Hi,
    It is possible that this is not a style but rather a skin or head/ hands /feet, that could be inspired by an Ape from the PLANET OF THE APES saga. I think it might be cool to be inspired by these characters to make a character style or even if you could even an Episode.
    Do you imagine?

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

I don't know what you will think and if this skin style would be possible on the game...
    Thanks and greetings!
    • Like x 4
  12. Super Lantern Active Player

I think a Primate skin would be awesome, grodd has de-evolution device so it would make sense storywise and I second this.
    • Like x 2
  13. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Those Black Siren trench coats are the best. IT'S a yes from me.
    • Like x 1
  14. Apollonia Dedicated Player

As someone else mentioned, the game only has the rights to do costumes from the comic books specifically. They can't do styles from live action tv or movies.
  15. Knavion Level 30

Thanks!
    Yes, I also think that if they could make a crossover between Planet of the Apes saga and Gorilla Grodd or the Lantern Corps for example, it would be awesome! I don't know if they would be licensed but I think it would be a good idea for a first corossover in the game. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I'm still hoping to have the boots as well as the fishnet. Those are one of the few casual heeled boots that we have in comics and are possible to be available to players.
    The height of the heels is quite nice to be the same on PCs. I am tired of wearing Rave boots.
    • Like x 2
  17. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get a slimline/flexsuit based on the outfit worn by Deathstroke in the Lazarus Contract when he stole Wallace West's speed.
    [IMG][IMG]

For the most part I see this as a two piece set, but I like how even the black markings around the eye is shaped like a lightning bolt. Maybe that helps to justify another Deathstroke themed head style. Possibly they where to add elements from other Deathstroke masks, like the four vents from the "Teen Titans" cartoon.
    [IMG]
    I can see this style getting an enhanced version for the glowing effects(which would make the vents all the cooler).To make it more vestal I'd love to see it get variants where the lightning bolts are going both shoulders and legs to basically be an upgrade to the Electric style. Finally a more symmetrical head style that is not locked into Deathstroke's signature look when chromas are applied.
    • Like x 2
  18. Drekt El New Player

I would absolutely LOVE Ted Kord Blue Beetle and Elongated Man PLEASE!!!
    • Like x 1
  19. bernierjanet New Player

Green Arrow reborn!
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Hold on. Is that Doctor Zaius? Please tell me that series explained specifically why Doctor Zaius got the yellow ring.
    Also, not sure if they can do Planet of the Apes specifically but at least a similar-but-legally-distinct ape head would be great.
    • Like x 2