Megzilla left DCUO :(

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

She left some pretty big shoes to fill...."May the wind forever be to your back and may the road rise to greet each step you take."
    • Like x 2
  2. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

She will definitely be missed, she answered questions as straightforward as possible definitely a treasure
    • Like x 9
  3. AZPrime Active Player

[IMG]

Seems a few people here have some real bizarre attachments to (former) devs just doing their jobs. If you like Megzilla's work by all means follow her future endeavors and maybe buy some art prints or a commission or something, but don't treat this like it's the biggest loss in DCUO history.
    • Like x 7
  4. Random Mind Dedicated Player

I remember her reply to the Superman emblem question. She explained the situation to all the forum right away and without any annoyance or anything to probably answering the same question over and over.
    • Like x 4
  5. Oceanly Well-Known Player

I almost passed out when I read that the Queen my idol she left
    • Like x 1
  6. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I think it's pretty reasonable to get a bit of a bond to a major figure in a community and have some sadness when they leave. Don't think anyone's really been excessive in their sadness. Like, if someone is bawling their eyes out every night over it, then yeah, that's concerning, but just talking a bit about how "dang, that sucks" is fine.

But yeah, just saw this. Had no idea she was leaving. Seems there's no reason given, so I hope it's not some weird drama stuff or something but prob not. Prob just saw something else and couldn't do both. She really has no obligation to tell us, anyway. I haven't been her that long, so I don't really have the extensive relationship or connection but I did like her while I've been here. She once answered my question about characters she'd love to see updated.
    • Like x 5
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Will someone please check on Oceans and Charon. I'm worried.
    • Like x 9
  8. zNot Loyal Player

Im not into styles but i for sure know that she did a great job im very surprised about this.
    • Like x 2
  9. Charon Lead Content Designer

Just like Betty White - we good.
    • Like x 19
  10. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

A wild Charon has appeared

• Like x 5
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Thank goodness for that. I may or may not cry if you leave. :D
    • Like x 3
  12. zNot Loyal Player

I hope you wont leave we need you
    • Like x 5
  13. Heywiar Committed Player

I appreciate the clarification!
    • Like x 2
  14. Random Mind Dedicated Player

Thank the good Lord Almighty!
    • Like x 2
  15. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I was really sad when Batuba left one of my favorite devs we had and now Megzilla I wish her well the video game industry is like this unfortunately.
    • Like x 5
  16. inferno Loyal Player

My Best Wishes to her. I have always enjoyed it better when we get interaction and responses with the DEVs about the game and how to get to a better level.

She was definitely enthusiastic, communicates well and more than capable to bounce back any troll feedback along the way. Meg-Zilla, indeed!!
    • Like x 5
  17. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

People are just expressing their feelings on her and her departure. No one has been hyperbolic like you stated. Relax. Let people say nice things about a dev they respected and are saddened by their departure.
    • Like x 8
  18. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

#bubblewrapBetty
    • Like x 2
  19. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

We survived weapon mastery we’ll survive this friends
  20. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Bummer. :(
    • Like x 2