New Episode: World of Flashpoint

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Jaelia Committed Player

Looks fun :( sadly wasn’t able to play because I had surgery hopefully today I can if I feel up to it ! Thanks developers for an awesome episode all my friends say they enjoy it.
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

For those who want to know what Base Items you get from the Collections.
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Note how that mask keeps her silent. I'd guess Michelle Forbes wasn't available or maybe too pricey now.
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You think that's good....did you go to any bank toons and check out how exos stack now? I was able to condense one bank toons bank/inventory + about 100 mails full of exos I'd been collecting to about 1/2 an inventory. All consumed now, but sending stacks of 99 was a million times easier than sending stacks of 4 around.
    • Like x 3
  5. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Any update on when we will get the new raid? I had thought it said we would get it today.
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Love the dlc missions. I just dis like how much of a job running the daily will be. I feel like the kill 100 mission was either made with people who grind ults in my , to discourage them from grinding n just buy source marks. Or, had absolutely no thought of how grindy these outdoors are.

Knock 100 down to 50?
  7. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

I'm just curious as to what is going on. Everytime I try to log into my reknown, I DC. Also ran the eliet duo this morning on my villian toon and lost my rewards. Please look into this. Thanks in advance.
  8. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

You want the weekly mission that takes 5 minutes to complete cut in half?
  9. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Yup, and that another fantastic change that I love. However it was in the update notes, so I knew ahead of time.

The loot caches stacking was not in the update notes, so finding out in game was really exciting for me, especially for my alts as I usually don't bother opening boxes unless I need to make room in their inventory.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ate-april-15-2021-world-of-flashpoint.315060/

I really hope that gets retro-fixed(is that the right term) into the older DLC's, as a majority of my alts are still in them.
  10. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I didn't mind them initially, especially with a group. But as I got more and more alts, and then having them back to back in AF3, AOJ, RWC, Earth 3, and Deluge.. I just began to hate them, and my desire to one man/woman army and take on 100-400 enemies for the next 30-60 minutes went away.

I stopped doing them a long time ago even with groups. I could get through multiple alts in the time I do just one of those missions so I never looked back and then seeing one kind of return here honestly put me in a bad mood, but thankfully they made changes to improve those missions.

It is still not as alt friendly as I would like, I think Legion's 19 count no kill weekly and Deluge's rooftop Starro and applied science weeklies are perfect, and would love to see something similar in every DLC. But with the changes made to this 100 kill mission, it's not nearly as bad as I initially thought.
  11. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

It took me close to 15 yesterday
  12. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Looks like Voyage still isn't up.
  13. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I could tell you 2 different ways to cut that time down immensely but instead I'll just point out that 15 minutes to do a weekly isn't bad at all.
  14. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Waiting for some update on the Raid I could have sworn yall said would be up this morning and haven't said anything about since.
  15. Designated Well-Known Player

i don´t think it´ll come today.
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Then get a group and take down the generals instead, problem solved. It’s so cathartic to have a reason to just go on a rampage and I don’t want it taken away from me. :(
  17. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Transparency on 2nd raid please
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The OP wings. The feat says to fully level them up. But where do I get them?
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

You need to play alll the Missions in order then talk to Doctor Charles.

I show some of it here
    • Like x 1
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you. I will see if I can talk to Doctor Sarah Charles. If not I will do the missions in order...again.
    • Like x 1