Downtime Server Downtime - April 15, 2021 - World of Flashpoint

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 14, 2021.

1. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

Raisin toast?!

Asking for Teekl! ;)

P.S.: Thanks, Devs! I hope to meet Catwoman sometime! (Not sure if she even exists in this world, but I can always hope!) :cool:
  2. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

was intressted about catowman in flashpoint...and what i found was lets say strange selina kyle was oracle o_O
    • Like x 1
  3. MisterTeapot New Player

Old player, just returned last week. Getting an update, that's exciting... noted the 8hrs timeframe, is it usually the full 8 hours? Or is that more like they give themselves a lot of wiggle room, but it's closer to 3-4 hours kind of thing.....
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Why DID they take the javelins out anyway?
  5. name? New Player

im thinking maybe you could have a different server or another part on the same server to run the game so we can use broker, replay feats on other toons, chill with our friends, search the open world for collections and when you ready to drop a msg on chat to relog and boom everyone happy :D
  6. Latino New Player

@MEPPS OR ANY STAFF

I wasn't really sure where to reach out. I tried on twitter and making a post in the forums.
    [[The original post]]
    I'm trying to bring awareness in support of one of our community members and his Family on XBOX. This morning we lost one of our elder and long time / well known member and friend in the XBOX community of DCUO to cancer. His name is Marion Carney or better known to us as "UVLN" he was 59 years old and was diagnosed with stage 4 bladder cancer that spread to his colon and had progressed passed treatment. He battled with cancer for years and at one time beat it, sadly for it to return. It was a blessing and heart breaking to witness such a kind and selfless soul try to enjoy life and the game he loved having amassed 569 skill points and often willing to share his kindness by helping and spoiling others of our community. while he often battled through pain and became tired up until the point he could no longer get on anymore.

We held a memorial as a community for him in game to the best of our ability. But I was wondering could you maybe post a tribute or support post on one of the social media pages in honor of him. We are trying gather some support for his family and twin brother who also is a long time player (THEONE 38301) to help with the funeral expenses and have started go fund me to help @ Https://gofund.me/a744abd5

Anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated. I never imagine the title of our last episode Long Live The Legion would feel so fitting after losing one of our heroes the day before the next episode. Long Live UVLN ♥
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: All worlds are now online with World of Flashpoint and GU112.
    • Like x 2
  8. Latino New Player

Did you see my previous post? ^
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

NoP left way before. Panderus has been here for years.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

11. Brainium New Player

12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

13. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I'm lucky as a drowned man ... the day the new DLC came out ... my laptop died ...
  14. Zamara Dedicated Player

In the update notes the numbers for SP and augments are swapped:
    General
    • Skill point max increased to 297 from 287.
    • Origin Augments max rank increased to 295 from 285.
    Should be 295 from 285 for SP and 297 from 287 for augments. They were swapped in the test notes too.
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I went to the eye clinic because my eye-sight has gotten so blurry and now I'm scheduled for cataract surgery.

So I may be months late with this DLC. Same thing happened in the past with computer breakdowns, hard-drive breakdowns, severe illnesses, other surgeries, and so on. It seems like every January something gets in the way of my doing much of the Annivesary feats. Now this.