The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Dude...this looks FAN-F***ING-TASTIC!!!! I love this.
    [IMG]
  3. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  4. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Here are a couple more of my toons

Judge Dredd

[IMG]

Judhe Dredd close up

[IMG]

Ghost Rider

[IMG]

Ghost Rider close up, I love those Fiery Eyes on him ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

what emblem is that on Dredd?
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Shield. It's the same one I used on my Judge.
    • Like x 1
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Had some spare Armories sitting on a character, decided to make some new permanent looks.

AmericanArcher got a new one for his Shield use.

[IMG]

But after making that one I thought it might be too much blue, so I went with this to add a little more white for contrast.

[IMG]

Easy enough to switch back and forth between the two looks if I so desire.

Meanwhile WaterCooler finally finished the Resistance hairstyle collection.

[IMG]

Switched to the hands-only Surging to make it a little easier to see the ombre.

And I finally made a permanent home for using the Bright Cosmic Chroma on Amelia Powers.

[IMG]

Decided to go with red for the ombre in this style to match the red cosmic glow. The large area of open forehead on this hairstyle was bugging me until I happened across that Amazon piece and bingo!

Probably more to come, I have some ideas for a couple other characters and more than enough Armories to work with. :D
    • Like x 5
  8. Eve YouTuber

New DPS style for Metanite. :) Planning on getting her the Brainiac OP back for the style
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  9. Eve YouTuber

Red Lantern Mera :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  10. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

[IMG]

oh no 2 of them O.O xD
    • Like x 6
  11. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Welcome to the Hell on Earth :D
    • Like x 4
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Been thinking about this one for a very long time, and finally decided to make it. One of the hardest costumes to attempt in this game. We couldn't even get even remotely close to it until the Devs gave us the Spindrift Style Set, you need the Spindrift Head and Chest for this one.

Here's what I came up with:

[IMG]

[IMG]

The Braniac Invader Style Set provided the Legs, Feet, and Waist. It's the only set in the game that has that hexagonal pattern built-in that's such a signature part of that Mr. Freeze costume.

Finished it off with the Gotham Knight Hands, Fourth World Shoulders, and Military Tech Back.

His Freeze Ray Gun, on the other hand.... don't even get me started on that! :rolleyes:

P.S. IF those are the Enhanced Bionic Hands on yours, they probably work better than what I used, I just don't have those hands yet.
    • Like x 2
  13. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

a longer time ago i was working with the legs too..but i have to say he look bery nice thanks for yor help :)
    • Like x 1
  14. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

tbh that octapant thing would be an idea for a chroma i think mhm th chest i sadly have to say normaly an npc comes close to it ...jor el

[IMG]

normaly we only need that without that S an we came ver close to it ...
    • Like x 1
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

16. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I decided to have a little fun with My Armory and use it as a gift shop mannequin
    [IMG]Gift shop mannequin by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

but then I realized a curious error!
    [IMG]gift shop error by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    The emblems on the gift shop display busts' t-shirts were in "Reverse" mode.....

Deciding to play along I adjusted my mannequin to match.
    [IMG]playing along by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

But as I was moving around, I noticed that the folded up shirts in the display shelves had the emblem pointing the way Flash's emblem should....
    [IMG]folded shirts correct. by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 8
  17. Eve YouTuber

You mind if I borrow that Idea? :O love it!
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

feel free!
    • Like x 1
  19. willflynne 10000 Post Club

So I have this habit of opening any scaling gear boxes I have before getting new vendor gear, and today was the day AmericanArcher got his new vendor gear! The result? A couple of Knight of Vengeance pieces being added to some looks.

[IMG]

Just added the legs to this, he uses Dual Pistol moves in his Weapon Mastery, so I thought they might work better than the Absolute Zero waist.

Meanwhile, this?

[IMG]

I'm gonna REALLY enjoy working with the KOV chestpiece on his looks. :D This is the shield Armory I showed off before, just thought the Grifter mask worked decently with this.
    • Like x 4
  20. Eve YouTuber

Stardust suit of Donna Troy :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7