Any word on more lifetime subscription sales?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheEpicCrash, Apr 8, 2021.

1. TheEpicCrash Active Player

Basically title. I wasn't able to purchase one before, but at this point I most likely would.
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We do not expect lifetimes to be offered again.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheEpicCrash Active Player

Booooo okay. Thanks for the response!
  4. Cap0037 Active Player

So many Lifers go banned for hacks since Launch.
    Proud to say I've actively helped lead that charge over the years.

Good Bye & Good Riddance!
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Wait, what?
    • Like x 9
  6. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. zNot Loyal Player

I think he means that people that were lifetime subbed got banned for hacks and that he helped with reporting them.
  8. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, that's probably what he meant, but I'm not quite certain what his point is or the connection to this conversation. Is he saying there's a correlation between lifetime membership and hacking? I can see the sorts of people that would hack having significant likeliness of getting lifetime memberships if available, but I doubt the lifetime membership influences the hacking. In other words, as my HP loving mom knows, being in Slytherin doesn't mean a person is evil and you don't have to be evil to be in Slytherin but if you are evil you probably will be. It's not making people do the bad thing, but the people already doing it are going to want it.
  9. Cap0037 Active Player

Wait, what...wut?
  10. Cap0037 Active Player

You really should get out more.
  11. Cap0037 Active Player

Well...I mean...if you really want to put a point on it like that...and then sharpen it so fine you could kill three men with it in a bar...then I guess that's what I'm saying.

But I didn't say it.
    No quotes for the fake, corrupted, bloated media!
    None I sayz!
  12. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

It surprised me greatly not to see this offer for the 10th anniversary of the game, it was one of the best times to offer this lifetime subscription again, well, I think so.
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

How would one even know if someone they're reporting is a lifer or not? Every lifer I know goes out of their way to make sure their account isn't compromised in any way since it's a bit of a rarity. This is one of the weirder self-aggrandising moves I've seen in a while.
  14. Cap0037 Active Player

Hey Mepps....might've noticed I reported this comment.

Why?
    Because...well...just because it was there that's why!
    I shouldn't have to explain myself.

After all, genius is often misunderstood.
    And mental illness, as an understanding, really is quite genius.
  15. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. EvilDeeds Active Player

Maybe bring it out for PlayStation and x box players
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They can't because the price of a lifetime membership exceeds the limit of the PS and XB wallets
  18. Cap0037 Active Player

Thank You Chuck Norris!
  19. Eve YouTuber

Haha the forums never cease to amaze me, the ignore bottom already spoke for itself lol
    • Like x 1
  20. Cap0037 Active Player

Annnnd now I reported my own.

Ok, I'm done with the joke now though.
    Two examples, and then move on, is the rule of comedic procedures for any joke premise.