The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Eve YouTuber

My JLU Hawkgirl (Her outfit can be either Yellow or White depends on the episode. Was mostly Yellow, though.)
    "That's right. I'm an angel, you can mess with me if you want to, but I don't think you want to mess with the boss." - Hawkgirl, JLU
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Before becoming one of the founding members of the G.I.*Joe Team, Sgt. Lonzo R. Wilkinson, Code Name "Stalker", served in South-East Asia as part of a Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol squad that also included Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow, forming a lifelong bond of friendship between the 3 men.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

YO JOE! :)
    • Like x 5
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

See? Great with materials in general. Even ones like Heavenly that left me wondering “what am I gonna do with this?” Also the more monotone ones like Glowing and Electrum look amazing too.
    note, the reason the chest and head are in here is because I’m showing the awesomeness of the chest. Y’all have seen the outfit. :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried coloring my indiana jones character's beard so It looks more like a stubble.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  7. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I’ve been trying to do that for years. I don’t want my cybernetic and android bodies to have a fool beard. I want stubble. A 5-o’clock shadow. An I’m-too-lazy-to-shave-more-than-once-a-week beard.
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

My classic Donna Troy red suit :) Changing my Yara to Donna in my iconic Amazons league
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  9. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Lernaea's Siren
    [IMG]

Divine Warrior
    [IMG]

Mermaidia's Monarch
    [IMG]

Athena's Champion
    [IMG]

Themysciran Sorceress
    [IMG]

Flashpoint Mermaid
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

What Head and Face Styles did you use to get that look?
  11. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Looks like Protector +Static's goggles
    • Like x 2
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Protector helmet. Overcharged mask.
    if you have dark metal chroma try the combination with that because it looks— well I don’t know how it looks but I bet it looks great.
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

Donna Troy - Fury
    [IMG]

Fury is Earth 2 Donna Troy (Tried my best to do it with the styles we have)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. Eve YouTuber

New52 Donna Troy :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. DarkAya Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Hey Devs!
    Any chance to get these for winter seasonal? Imagine the skimming mode :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  16. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I've been thinking of Fantastic Four lately so much, I would like to mount a #FantasticFourChallenge to see who can make the best appearance and grab some good ideas. Indeed, they do have a lot of costumes in comics, but the more iconic and popular, I suppose better.
    I'd appreciate you so much to share your ideas and beautiful characters with me. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Burning Jay New Player

18. Burning Jay New Player

No, Fury is the daughter of Wonder Woman and Steppenwolf on Earth 2
  19. Eve YouTuber

She is. She was also revealed to be Donna Troy if you read the comics. Earth 2 Donna.
    • Like x 2
  20. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

:cool:
    • Like x 1