More accessory slots?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KneelBeforeZodd, Apr 3, 2021.

1. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Can we have accessory slots for multiple body parts instead of just 1? I know just letting us equip 2 or 3 may cause animation stack bugs, but I dont know why we cant have a wing accessory and a black hole one at the same time.
    • Like x 4
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

I think this was already asked but +1 I’m all for this :)
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They said they would look into the possibility of us having two Accessory slots, but it would definitely never be more than two.
    • Like x 2
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

From what I understand this is being worked on as a side project. One of the devs said something to that effect during the anniversary as the speed force accessory was quite popular but a lot of people already had accessories they liked and didn’t want to have to choose.
    • Like x 1
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Would Love to have beards as a second accessory option next to glasses :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

I think they said something about it. They can' t do too many accessory slots because of how it will effect performance. I think Megzilla said it but I might be wrong.
  7. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

8. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

9. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

I think there should be a second slot for items like the flight ring available with the Legion or the super-speed ring that was available with the anti-monitor event, or rare items like the super-speed boot, joker back and the grappling hook that you can get (with a lot, It's a shame to penalize a stuff slot for the strength of its particular equipment at the expense of a potentially "elite" piece of equipment. Couldn't this particular type of equipment also be seen as an "accessory"?