A question to the devs regarding Skins

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FreyDCUO, Mar 28, 2021.

1. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

I know a while back there has been some talk about more skins being revamped into new versions (How the 1, 2, and 3 skins have been remodeled). I was wondering if the other skins like Plant, Tattooed, or even Youthful are going to be redone anytime soon and possibly brought out this year?
    • Like x 12
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

I would really love to see the other skins remodeled. The newer 1,2,3 models were so beautifully done I could imagine the other skins with details and stuff :D hopefully!
    • Like x 6
  3. Stardazer Committed Player

I know when I asked this about a year ago, Meg did hint at the idea that they are internally talking about or working towards updating these other skins, especially tattoo skin. I'm curious to see if there will be an update anytime soon as well.
    • Like x 3
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I certainly hope so! Some of the animal skins could really use it, especially as I have a toon with the fox skin and the Split Personality hat that very much should be able to show her ears but just doesn't and it bugs me a bit. Especially given how many much wilder styles do show the ears, like Gotham's Outlaw. Plus I'd like to have some of my characters have actual expressions (kinda got rbf and it works for some of them but not so much others) or make them look younger without having to sacrifice the quality of their skins.
    • Like x 3
  5. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Agreed! I would love some new skins as well as updated versions of the classic skins. With all the advancements they've made from an art perspective, I know that they can deliver top tier quality designs and maybe they should shift their focus towards more skin development rather than the usual auras/chromas/materials.
    • Like x 4
  6. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

I dont get why we havent gotten more
    • Like x 1
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I also wouldn't mind some updates of the different old skins,human and animals Fur sure :oops:;)
    • Like x 2
  8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I hope a dev can chime in and tell us I would like this as well.
    • Like x 1
  9. Megzilla Developer

Hey there. I know the wait has been forever :( . New skins is still on The List, I am truly hoping we have some time to dedicate to creating/updating the skins this year. At the very least, some more human ones. The animal skins are... really special lol.
    • Like x 12
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Speaking of human and updating, how about also considering a few new Tattoo skins in a 3 pack for the marketplace directly (so that they can match Human face type 1,2,3 with the tat). We've got a decent amount of sleeveless and open chest top styles that are perfect for tattoos (looking at Magnetic Paladin/Cosmic Boy and Main Man/Lobo styles in particular). ;)
    • Like x 3
  11. Megzilla Developer

Yeah, we seriously need some new tattoos LOL
    • Like x 11
  12. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Could be fun if we could have some accessories or something for tattoos
    • Like x 1
  13. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Yay!

Any chance for a hairy chest /hairy body skin?
    • Like x 2
  14. Megzilla Developer

I have it written down on my requested list 8)
    • Like x 5
  15. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Samsquantch confirmed.
    • Like x 1
  16. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

<3

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Stardazer Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

But please don't touch Youthful for Mesa, unless you're going to keep or intensify the physique... unlike the other reworked skins! :(
  19. Ryazan Dedicated Player

As someone who has been waiting for updated animal skins for so long, that's really not something I wanted to read...[IMG]
    • Like x 1