The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Like others, I've been doing a little tweaking on a Batman-themed character. :D

[IMG]

Based off of the GCPD Batman from the Council of Batmen. Switched the Knight of Vengeance chest and feet in and went with the Checkmate Informant legs. The shoulders are the minor Flash representation (Flash/Batman mash-up, only without the Metal hangups lol).

[IMG]

This one was simpler, as I just swapped the Dark Specter Batsuit hands for the Knight of Vengeance ones.

I may have trouble bringing myself to use the Knight of Vengeance cape, though. Beyond the whole "NO CAPES!" bit, that thing is HUGE! It'd be challenging enough for a flier or acrobat to wear without getting caught on anything, but a speedster?! Yikes. :confused:
    • Like x 3
  2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, something about that Chest doesn't fit the period in my mind, but I have a couple other options I'm going to try. The hardest part is that the Victorian "Cowl" Shoulders cover the area where the Emblem Mesh is on most Chest Styles, so allowing my chest style to show more than a little sliver of the Bat Emblem may be impossible. :(

Anyway... what Hand Style is that? If I switch to a different chest, I may want to use those.
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

looks like the DC Bombshells Harley Hand style. I use it for a lot of characters like Pre-Crisis Thomas Wayne Bat-Man
    [IMG]PRECRISIS BATDAD by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 2
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Belive me I've checked all chest pieces and mid-nite is the only one looks kinda simillar if you want to use gloves.The hands is dc bombshell harley gloves yeah :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Edit,I whent through all the chest + hands options and found a few that looks okish

Option 1: Checkmate with dc bombshell gloves
    [IMG]

Opition 2:Starlabs jacket with sharpshooter hands
    [IMG]

Option 3:31st century slimline b chest with dc bombshell gloves
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

I like option 2 the best
    • Like x 2
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Updated my Guyver dark hero style a bit
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Whoa! What did you use to make the helmet?!?

I've wanted to make Agito Makishima, AKA Guyver III, but even if I figure out how to nail the look of his costume, the powers of a Guyver are tricky to replicate. Some can be simulated, such as the Sonic weapon fired from the "mouth" of the helmet, and Heat Vision can simulate the laser-based heat ray fired from the helmet, but others can't be duplicated, such as the chest beam...Mega Smasher, or whatever they call it. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Blood bat helmet+kryptopnian ventilator :) Guyver is one of my big favorite old movies :) Not sure but he reminds me of blue beetle jaime reyes for some reason
    • Like x 2
  11. MattRex-DJ New Player

Can you tell me color codes you are using?
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried making Us Agent from marvel
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. Lara Committed Player

Nice one, which waist you using?
    • Like x 2
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  16. Eve YouTuber

My main's styles :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

[IMG]And this is why Batman should put up the gigantic awkward cape forever and switch to a trench coat. If Batman’s as hardcore as he says he is, he can be just as scary in a trench coat.
    • Like x 3
  19. Eve YouTuber

My take on different suits of Supergirl, let me know what y'all think :)

• Like x 1
  20. MattRex-DJ New Player

Can you tell me all of the color codes you are using?