The Hackers Paradise.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

What the actual ****? Lol, I can't believe this one.

So you're trying to tell me that when you're in a top tier instance and the estimated time of a pug run is around 30-40 minutes, you see the bosses die within seconds and you wouldn't notice that and think that that nobody did anything wrong?

What the ****.
    • Like x 9
  2. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

Well, as I stated on the very first sentence (read it again).. I have never seen it. Not once, never ever. Zip, Zilch, nada, niente.
  3. Lara Committed Player

[IMG]
  4. ALB Dedicated Player

Speed hackers don't effect overall gameplay. But the money glitch did. People who didn't glitch but knew all about it and benefited off of it wasn't banned. TC glitchers were from the more popular leagues on the game and their LG Mates knew about it. Benefited from it. They weren't banned. The TC glitch and money glitch literally effected everyone. Why weren't you all calling for them and everyone who benefited from that to be banned? If DC started banning speedhackers and everyone in groups, a lot of new players will be banned. Most speed hackers are in events. So you're asking the devs to implement new tech to not only see who is hacking, but also see if the players were experienced enough to tell the difference? In content across the game? Idc for speed hackers. But speed hacking SM or elite content for .5sp don't effect overall gameplay. I would like the devs to put resources to things that do
  5. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

A lot of people were calling for TC glitchers to be banned, in fact, the majority of voices who weighed in wanted them banned.

As for the speedhackers, they do indeed affect everyone.
    -They are able to easily attain high value items such as the supply drop from COUE, Survival Mode rare drops, etc.
    -They create a vacuum in LFG for people looking to do legitimate runs.
    -They create a false sense of what can be easily completed by the community, helping to create a warped sense of how players are doing with endgame/ elite content.

And that's just the start of it.

Perm ban all speedhackers and perm ban anyone who's done Survival Mode with them this season.
    • Like x 3
  6. Caroline Dedicated Player

Lol, were you really there? We all called people out for benefiting from the glitchers.
    • Like x 8
  7. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

The ToS explicity says:

I don't care if you are bob the speed hacker or not. Are you in an instance using and abusing from any form of cheating that is giving you an unfair advantage? There is an saying in my languages that goes as follow: The one who stays at the door is as much a thief as the one who goes to the garden.
    By saying this I belive you should get the same punishment as the speed hacker, unless of course you report the person and leave that said instance.
    There maybe situations where is unpractical to apply this methodology. However, inside an instance is pretty easy to verify the abnormal amount of request a speed hacker makes to the server, and by correlation it should be pretty easy to see who is getting carried by that speed hacker services.
  8. Lara Committed Player

So you tryna say you wouldnt care if you run with a speedhacker?
    I guess some people love to being boosted and dont try to get things done Legit.
    Every Cheater or Dude who is running with an Speedhacker is Trash.
    If i would see any Speedhacker in a run i would leave ASAP this instance and report him cause he is Trash.
    Cheating in an MMO how poor must your live be.

[IMG]
  9. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

No I explicitly said that if u run with a speedhacker you should be ban...
    • Like x 1
  10. C3alix Committed Player

It's very VERY possible for 310+ players to never witness a speedhacker. Not everybody plays every single day for 2-6 hours at a time and gets into special groups and knows what's gonna happen.

It's not hard to get to a high level of you start at 290. I've got 14k quark and I've helped friends boost their Cr's by giving them gear out of the quark vendor.
  11. XNatureGuardianX Active Player

exactly I agree
    • Like x 1
  12. XNatureGuardianX Active Player

I'm a computer gamer and annoyed by speedhackers.
    I'm having trouble using Superchange in raids because of them
    seriously annoying :(
  13. Illumin411 Loyal Player

You can solo most of the older bounties. Granted, there are tons of old bounty spamming groups always shouting for more in LFG, so you really shouldn’t have to. But at this point all the bounties through Atlantis and the Pod in JLD are easily soloable in DPS role and pretty every bounty through BoP is easily soloable in tank role.
  14. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

That is not correct. Anytime there is a rare drop in an elite instance speed hackers have an infinitely easier ability to farm and sell said rare drop. Perfect example of that was during JLD. The elite catalysts were sold by members of a certain speed hacking league from that time and they made literally hundreds of billions of dollars off selling them because no one else was on that tier yet their entire group of 8 was after speed hacking through the content to unlock the tiers.

Also the TC glitch hundreds of players were banned overnight and it was later reversed because that glitch was longstanding for months and months so a large section of the playerbase was impacted and if they would have remained banned it would have negatively impacted the game. Also that is an exploit so it is using something pre-existing in the game to an unfair advantage. Speed hacking doesn't exist naturally, you have to download and use a specific program in order to speed hack.
    • Like x 2
  15. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Good Job Caroline,

I think I finally witness speed hackin0g for the first time in 10 years on this game by a bunch of heroes when Orion went down fast and Hydra was done in a minute.
  16. ALB Dedicated Player

That one instance still didn't effect the game. Nothing I elite raids stay expensive long, because most players spam elite and saturate the market.
    I don't see a difference. If you cheat you(in general)cheat. Speed hacking is cheating. Exploiting TCS are cheating. Speed hacking don't really effect the population. Exploiting TCS and money did
  17. ALB Dedicated Player

You all called people out who made money doing what they always did. Sold stuff. You all didn't call for bans of players who directly knew about tge glitch and started taking advantage of the system. It was one league who was getting billions and TC feats from the glitcher in their league. No one called for them to get banned and that crashed the DC economy which is still messed up because of it today
  18. Caroline Dedicated Player

Lmao, how do you know whether I called them out or not? I did and I know which people did it also. I reported them, I spammed the forums about justice as well.
    • Like x 5
  19. ALB Dedicated Player

Would getting more rare drops from COUE or any elite make the price drop? That dont effect everyone
    Create a vacuum for LFG? That mean players are only looking for speed hackers and not legit players. That would cause them to be banned.
    That's not happening, so it doesn't effect everyone.
    People are using speed hackers because the content is hard. So that's not real.
    Yes, people called for TC and money glitchers to be banned, but not the players who knew and abused the system because of it.
  20. ALB Dedicated Player

I never said you did or didn't, but it definitely wasn't any post calling all players to be banned who didn't cheat, but directly benefitted from it. And that was a game breaking exploit that hurted more than people feelings