Double Currency, New Rewards, Bonus Content!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Episode 40: World of Flashpoint comes out next month, so now is the time to reap those rewards in Episode 39: Long Live The Legion! Look for bonus currency rewards, new vendor items, new boss drops, and new missions!

BONUS SOLAR CREDITS & TIME BEACONS!

Starting with the obvious, Solar Credits and Time Beacons rewards will be doubled this week in Long Live The Legion.

Solar Credits are the primary currency for Long Live The Legion, rewarded for most missions and On Duty instances. Time Beacons are the open world currency rewarded in 31st Century Metropolis. Both are used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the episode vendors.

The bonus week begins Thursday, March 18, 2021, and runs through Wednesday, March 24, 2021.

NEW MISSION!

Look for the Mordru's Wild Magic mission in 31st Century Metropolis, then head out to defeat the world bosses. Mordru is sending Ensorcelled Gems into the fight as a final effort to overcome the Legion. Destroy them to earn feats, look for new boss drops, then head to the vendor for a new reward.

Boss Drops
    • Eye of Ekron Uplink Device
    • Ensorcelled Gem Turret
    Vendor Item
    • Shadow Runic Hand Accessory
    Accessory Grants

Because this latest runic hand item is an accessory, anyone with the existing runic hand auras will receive a grant of an identical item as an accessory for use in the accessory style slot. (The original auras will not be removed.)
    • Red Runic Hand Aura --> Red Runic Hand Accessory
    • Purple Runic Hand Aura --> Purple Runic Hand Accessory
    • Teal Runic Hand Aura --> Teal Runic Hand Accessory
    • Gold Runic Hand Aura --> Gold Runic Hand Accessory

NEW LONG LIVE THE LEGION REWARDS!

Eight new items have been be added to the Long Live The Legion vendors.

For Solar Credits:
    • Enhanced Thrall of Ekron Aura
    • 31st Century Hologram Aura
    • Omega Emblem
    For Time Beacons:
    • 31st Century Slimline Pack (3 Tunics and 3 Leggings)
    • Cosmic Boy Emblem
    • Saturn Girl Emblem
    • Lightning Lad Emblem
    • Legion of Super Heroes Emblem
    PLUS, seven new Enhanced Thrall of Ekron Modular Auras can now drop Mordru (raid) and Enhanced versions of the five emblems above can now drop from the open world bosses.

All vendor rewards, boss drops, and the mission launch March 18, 2021, and are permanent additions to the game.

[IMG]
    Enhanced Thrall of Ekron Aura, Ensorcelled Gem Turret

[IMG]
    31st Century Slimline Pack, 31st Century Hologram Aura

[IMG]
    Eye of Ekron Uplink Device

[IMG]
    Enhanced Omega, Legion of Super Heroes, Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl, and Cosmic Boy Emblems
    • Like x 18
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

3. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh boy, time to turn my effects quality down and cap my FPS at 30 again! :D

Complaints aside, the new stuff is pretty cool.
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve YouTuber

Woot Woot!
  6. Berza Committed Player

Just to note, Blue Runic Hand Aura is missing in the list. Is it included in the accessorie grant?
    • Like x 1
  7. Charon Lead Content Designer

Clerical error, I believe. If it somehow got missed for real, it won't that way for long.
    • Like x 4
  8. Jaelia Committed Player

Cool new styles I was hoping for that Bus/ vehicle Oribital strike lol or Emerald empress hair style :(
    • Like x 2
  9. Jcal Dedicated Player

Y'all did me a solid. Shadow, yup. Purple, yup. Accessory, yup. Exactly what my Sorcery healer needed. Thanks for the great style and for improving the Runic Hand cache. Oh, and new slimlines! Very nice.
  10. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Finally a Omega Emblem. Took ya'll forever with this one.
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

AWESOME! But, um, did you intentionally skip the 5th Runic Hand Aura color? :confused:

And I keep forgetting to check if those were ever added to Style Unlocking... I should do that. ;)
  12. mynch457 Well-Known Player

No triple marks for this event? Bummer...
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Do the slimlines have emblem slots?
    • Like x 1
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While bonus is always nice, and thanks for the shineys, it would have been nice if the new mission was added on the last 2x beacons week. Most everyone (including me) is done with spamming, and (i'm guessing) the new mission which sounds similar to the Circe mission, will have a count feat associated...meaning more spamming. It's kind of late in the DLC to add a new count feat, especially with everyone concentrating on SM.

If I'm wrong and there is no count feat...I'll stand corrected. I know the idea is to keep people coming back to LLL, but honestly once the new DLC is out I think no one will want to come back this way....we are burnt on it. More ring-around the rosey will just hammer that home.
    • Like x 1
  15. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Yes, they do. Megzilla confirmed that in he livestream.
  16. Berza Committed Player

It got missed finally. The gift includes only four, blue is missing.
  17. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Ooh. New slimlines you say?
  18. Cap0037 Active Player

It's broken.
    IT'S ALL BROKEN!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. inferno Loyal Player

Is that Darkseid look in the game? Usually they use in-game styles to display the added rewards. Just got excited about that look, I'm getting ready to watch Snyder's Justice League.
    • Like x 1
  20. MrStoob Well-Known Player

That said, I note now that they (again) have covered hands. What you got against bare hands? lol