Livestream Preview: Knight of Vengeance Time Capsule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 16, 2021.

1. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

wait u saw that i was talking about two face firefly and penguin sry do u selecting here what u understand i say underdogs not just freeze i talk about villians freeze is just my char but i dont say they have only to focus on freeze bcs i dont think like some others one char make a universe so read before u react
  2. QuoVadis New Player

NO ONE CARES
  3. PHNTM Well-Known Player

All I ever read (or try to decipher what you're typing half the time) from you is constant complaining about everything without an understanding of what needs to be done their end for it to be put into the game. They may need approval from DC, they may need to make it work with the current content, they also need to make sure that all costumes can work with these suppose 'new builds' you go on about etc. Before complaining constantly, over and over, actually look at the resources available first.
  4. Eve YouTuber

No need to be rude.

I understand your frustration. However I don't always use full sets, even some parts can work for other styles. I'm sure It's just a matter of when and time when other characters gets to shine! also I think if people misunderstand no need to take it out on them, I'm sure no one is out to get you here :)
    • Like x 2
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You sure about that last part, though? There’s misunderstanding and there’s just straight up twisting of words.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I care so you’re incorrect as well as rude.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

At the end of the day, if we choose to take to heart what people say it will be countless wars on the forums. He should continue voice his opinion by all means, and maybe put some people on ignore. I personally had to ignore a few people to avoid issues on the forums, it helps.
    • Like x 2
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That’s a good point about ignore, I’ll tell him, cheers. :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Look, not everyone is good enough or want to attempt survival mode, so of course I can understand the disappointment he has by not being able to get what he likes when he finally gets stuff of his favorite character. Heck, I needed to spend a good amount of money just to get the lasso of truth accessory, imagine a WW fan that can't spend that money or can't play the broker game? or imagine it was locked round 30 survival mode, how many people would be pissed, legit too. I ran survival mode, I understand the exclusively and wanting to feel rewarded, I just don't think It's bad to ask for more. Heck, I asked for Thangar content back before Metal II then and I keep asking for Hawkgirl related stuff even now.

More Mr. Freeze items is not a bad thing. Especially if the person can't get what he's after.

p.s do you still want the Freeze Posters or you got them? I can get them for you :)
    • Like x 2
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’ve been to his base, he’s got some :) It’s a pretty cool (heh) base, actually. :D
    • Like x 1
  11. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

me? yh i got them but thx for the offer

if NO ONE CARES why they react on it ?
    • Like x 2
  12. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

u get a good point dont think i dont think aout what they can do and what not i dont say now u take my stuff and throw it in right now

the point is they normaly help dc if they do or can do alot of chars bcs not all guys here are hardcore dc fans but if u show someone that this universe got alot to offer u give dc a bigger fanbase that cant be bad for them
  13. Jcal Dedicated Player

I wonder if we'll see the Nimbus Chroma or the Plasmic Chroma (pure speculation, btw)? Ugh... I know I'll want the Nimbus Chroma if it does show up, but I'm not subbed right now and I don't plan to sub until the next Episode is live (maybe).

Please don't be the Nimbus. Don't do it to me, DCUO; I won't be able to resist, lol.
  14. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Unpopular opinion but kinda glad I just used all my stabs just now bought on resurgence. This capsule can just roll on to next resurgence. Not bothered with this one.
  15. Knavion Level 30

Expecting to see...
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is correct.
    • Like x 1
  17. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

"Hall of Confustion" for me. Took forever to figure out where everything is when I first went villain side.
    • Like x 3
  19. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Wonder Woman and Aquaman styles confirmed.
  20. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

uhm mepps i think i asked that before anyway is it possible to do everytime one hero and one villian based time capsule ?