Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakargo New Player

DARK METAL NEON CHROMA
    • Like x 2
  2. Wildcat Committed Player

Black Superman and Superman Beyond

[IMG][IMG]

Batman Beyond - complete armor

[IMG]

Red Tornado

[IMG]

Scarecrow

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Dark warlorck Active Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Shadow Thief, male and female.
  4. Eve YouTuber

They are not asking for materials suggestions though. They want suggestions based on DC Characters suits. To make a complete suit.
  5. Dark warlorck Active Player

[IMG]
    Roulette and Royal-Flush-Gang.
    • Like x 2
  6. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

LOVE this shoulder and cape situation! I would like it even better if the left hand were bare or fundamentally different somehow. Thanks for sharing.
    • Like x 1
  7. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

Oh yea, gimme that bandana mask thingy.:)
    • Like x 1
  8. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

Yeeeeeessssss! This!
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We already have Batman Beyond suit.
  10. Wildcat Committed Player

september 2017 version? not really like the mask and wings

[IMG]
  11. mikolokim New Player

Hello!

So I understand that what you are asking for is a suit inspired by someone in the comics. Great. Love this for you all.

However, can we look at just getting normal pieces of gear? Like maybe a turtle neck shirt. Dress/Skirt with a slit. Some normal high heeled shoes (especially that goes underneath pants). Different styles of shoes.

I like that there are themes outfits, but sometimes some people just want to dress normal. Like this is how they look everyday and them BAM!! Costume at night. Or maybe some cool costumes can be created from simple styles, especially since you can add texture and chromas.

I still think of COH when I think of costume designs, and some of the coolest stuff I have seen are ones that people were able to create themselves.

Just a thought. Thanks for reading!
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve YouTuber

To be honest, I see where you are coming from, but most of the suits we have are already iconic - especially gear from vendor or time capsules, and you can just use parts and not the entire suit. So even if they pick a DC character and do the whole suit, you might still like a piece or two from it. It's probably not the last time they do that anyway!
  13. mikolokim New Player

I saw someone mention something about 'Movement Style' and an example being having fire trail behind you if you have fire power. I love that idea!

I would also add being able to change the color of powers, as well as when you go to change costumes, we can do something other than a puff of smoke. Maybe a lightning strike changes your outfit. A spin, or a flair of magical smoke. Even having fire consume you as you laugh to reveal a new outfit. Those are things that helps enhance gameplay (and in a since, brings in money) and keeps players invested. The more you can individualize your character, the more one becomes evolved even more in their game play.

Imagine having guilds called something like 'The Black Flames', where everyone's fire power is black. Or Purple. Or Blue. Or maybe you want red color plants.

I am getting excited myself just thinking about these changes brought in!
    • Like x 1
  14. mikolokim New Player

Yeah. I just thought that having a bunch of plain, non-iconic clothing items would take it out of being accessible only through time capsules and such. Not everyone utilizes time capsules as much, and also would be a great way to look forward to drops in a duo/alert/raid/daily to not get the same style EVERY single time! It would spice it up a little bit.

But I do use pieces from other sets to create different outfits though.
    • Like x 1
  15. Dstdnt Source Wall Promethean Editor-in-Chief

Two suit ideas I've had for sometime, both having dual inspirations that all characters have yet to get a gear set would be:

1. Beast Boy & Starfire
    2. Martian Manhunter & Miss Martian

For both suits: Normal suit without the circles, and the addition of glowing circles by Brainiac to only be on an enhanced/elite set version.

Reference Image of Starfire/Martian Manhunter/Beast Boy from No Justice:
    [IMG]
    Reference Image of Miss Martian from Titans Rebirth:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Megzilla Developer

Yes, but this specific project is based on gearsuits. I hear you though, and civilian clothes are on the wishlist.
    • Like x 5
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I suggested this once, and Dev Megzilla shot it down. Basically, it's got too much in the way of "Mature Themes" and isn't "Family Friendly" enough. :oops:
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

That's a Marvel Comics character. They said specifically "MUST BE A DC COMICS CHARACTER!" So don't hold your breath.
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The ones I want, so that I have them properly, instead of jury-rigged approximations that still have noticeable room for improvement:

Green Lantern Stel of Grenda, complete with a new Robot Skin and the backlit Emblem in the center of the Chest where it belongs!

[IMG]

I've gotten him as close as I can, but it could still be closer:

[IMG]

[IMG]

THE HELLBAT! 'Nuff said.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

The FULL Ultraman Costume, including his belt, and the COLLARLESS SHIRT! With XL Emblem Mesh, naturally!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  20. SolaceMc New Player

Its a stretch but I’d IIke a Red X suit in the game please.
    [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.