Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperRojay New Player

In did some painting in Photoshop where I modernize Henry Cavil justice league superman and fuse it with Dean Cain Superman to create my version of a costume, I even do the same thing to Supergirl and I even place my self in a Superman Inspired House of El white futuristic suit all in a time line I made up called The Present PALUTED TIME line.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. SuperRojay New Player

I was making my own Universe and I was invited to attend an event known as DC Fandome. I recreated some styles in these set of photos that I have made. I am trying new art styles and I am a huge fan of the DC comics. I am no great artist but I am trying.[IMG]
  3. SuperRojay New Player

4. Apollonia Dedicated Player

They're only taking suggestions of characters and their full suits that we've seen in comics. They're not interested in making custom original suits made by people in the community for this project. Hopefully they'll consider at a later time for another project some day.
  5. Kers New Player

I'd really like some more monstrous sets or tech/armored sets like Killer Croc/ Man-Bat or Blue Beetle/Kid Amazo.
    [IMG]
  6. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

A more traditional lantern slimline suit based on Carol Ferris...AND John Stewart's Star Sapphire suit, so the guys can FINALLY express their LOVE for the Violet Corps.

Cassandra Cain's many batsuits. The Batgirl, Orphan, and Black Bat.
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Abraham Pointe's Star Sapphire suit would be cool, too. That shoulder style looks NEAT!!!...or would that be a back style?

[IMG]

[IMG]

Starfire costumes:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Pretty please?
    ...and thank you! (^_^)

P.S.
    Lantern Rings with construct color changes for Light powerset... (heck it was a try)
    • Like x 3
  7. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

I'll hop on this bandwagon. Yes, please!
  8. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Yep, give me that also!!
    • Like x 3
  9. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

How about this one.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Cheshire

[IMG]

Lady Shiva, the greatest martial artist on Earth.

[IMG]

Katana

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Dark warlorck Active Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG].
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

The Time Trapper, Monarch, Gorgon Outfit, Queen Clea, Atomic Skull, Time Lord Epoch, KG Beast, Black Spider, Firefly.
    • Like x 6
  12. Dark warlorck Active Player

Natasha Irons(Steel Girl)
  13. SuperRojay New Player

ok then and even so when they work on it they normally put there twist to it and it is still slightly different from the original. SO am still going to put forward my ideas behind styles and also take in consideration your input.
  14. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

NPC Superman Style and Permanent Color Changeable Superman Emblem i hate disappointing new players trying to make supernan telling them they cant get the emblem anymore
    • Like x 5
  15. Chrisreevesuperman New Player

Personally i like the stalwart defender chest style for superman but i would like to see a stalwart defender chest style with no lines no neck cover for a superman
    • Like x 2
  16. MastersGL New Player

-Darkseid

-Rebirth Wally West (and include him and New52 Wallace...please...both are LONG overdue)

-Paralax (any version)

-Better GL/Sinestro/Other Lantern Corps

-90's Superboy

-Cheshire

-Dr Fate (half a dozen versions)

-Nightwing (several to choose from)

-Deathstroke (a couple to choose from)

-Superboy Prime

-Rebirth and/or Man of Steel Superman

-Alternate power ring colors/effects (You have Nooooooooo Idea how many people want this)

-Supergirl (early 2000's/New52/Rebirth)

-Raven pre-new 52

-Blue Beetle

-Martian Manhunter (any version)

-THE ENTIRE YOUNG JUSTICE CARTOON SERIES HAS TONS
    • Like x 5
  17. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

not the belt or hair or emblem
  18. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Please don't. They've been very specific. They are *not* doing custom styles at all. If it's not from the comics they cannot do it.

Community Manager:
    Dev (Concept Art)
    • Like x 1
  19. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like x 3
  20. jjelseworld122 New Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.