The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I updated the classic alien style and I'm using it for my mental characher now.Here's a few color variations :)

Classic green marshian
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Classic cloaked/forcefield

[IMG]

I switched out peral for opalescent material

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  2. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I used to think Red Composite chroma was completely useless
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 15
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Things were starting to get a little dicey in the 31st Century so I decided to copy my mind and some Exobytes into a Synthezoid body while i'm here handling some business. Sadly I haven't earned enough Solar Credits to get a top of the line looking model... :D
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

What head piece is that? I also like the chroma your using. I was actually looking for a red chroma to add to my cape but couldn't decide. Technically you have 2 auras even though the game doesn't allow that. The red aura from sorcery and your mist aura if I'm not mistaken.
    Going for a White Vision I see.
    • Like x 1
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

The head style is called mera
    • Like x 1
  6. Extinction Active Player

Can anyone tell me the name of the Feet Style please? I don't recall ever seen them before
  7. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Those are the Wizardly boots. Those come from the Metropolis Matchups collection.
    • Like x 2
  8. Extinction Active Player

Thank you! I have the style on main male toon, wasn't aware it doesn't show up for style unlock
  9. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Weird that it doesn't show on unlocking, but that might be one that looks different on male and female characters so you might need it on a female character before you can unlock it.

It's a relatively easy collection to get, though. Pretty sure it's one that drops all over open world Metropolis, or at least a good chunk of the city.
    • Like x 1
  10. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Cosmic-Infused Amazon

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Finally got Athena's helm I will be definitely doing so much more looks with it. I love that it lets the hair flow, please Meg more helmets like this ^^
    • Like x 7
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

yeah that means ya gotta get it on a female toon to be able to unlock it on all the other female toons. I found that out with the blood bat style wings. (It's a weird lock but I figured it out last year)
    • Like x 1
  12. mamadomomo Active Player

Vision

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. mamadomomo Active Player

Metallo:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. HONGPHA777 New Player

Nice lol i drink alot myself lol....Nice backstory, i love
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Thank you. To keep all of it for myself would be illogical, so send me your identity and I will give you permission to enter. Remember though that the time machines are off limits. Abuse of time travel gets one kicked. Lol
    • Like x 1
  16. HONGPHA777 New Player

Lol
    lol Osama Kage or Okage for short lol drinkin ancient drinks from all around the globe, from different time would be so cool
  17. HONGPHA New Player

18. Eve YouTuber

Some styles pics of my characters (Two are also used\gonna be used as thumbnails for videos, Phoenix one was already used)

Phoenix (New outfit)
    [IMG]

Main (Healer, Gemini Spam loadout lol)

[IMG]

Sweet Chaos
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Dang that is spot on. :)
    • Like x 1
  20. Multiverse 15000 Post Club