Test Discussion Combat Trinket Pets and Turrets

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Charon, Feb 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

42% increase on ranged attack
    37% increase on mega blast
    Give or take, refractor beam wasn’t changed at all. Will be coming the numbers later in a video but that was what I observed initially
    • Like x 1
  2. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

That’s actually not a bad boost thanks for the heads up going to be looking forward to the video. I actually wouldn’t mind working it into a build if I can drop Grim.
  3. Charon Lead Content Designer

I increased the ranged ST attack slightly more and that should be on PC Test now.
    • Like x 1
  4. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

On the Quislet? Or the trinket pets? If it’s the Quislet then you really about to have me retire my Grim
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

On the test server, Grim on average inflicts 3341 DPS ( 328 CR).
    Quisletu on the test server in passive mode deals an average 2322 DPS ( 328 CR).
    Quislet on a test server, if you actively support his AOE attack, then on average it deals 3632 DPS (you can achieve this simply by using your standard rotation).

Battle pets now do 385,000 single target damage on average.
    • Like x 1
  6. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Hmm this definitely intrigues me may drop grim on HL try and work in Chompers. If Charon is buffing ST again as said this could actually be worthwhile alternative to Grim.
  7. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I think this is after the changes that Charon was talking about (because the damage of trinket pets has increased compared to yesterday).
    On sparing target, the damage of Qusliet is slightly higher than that of the Grim, but this is in ideal conditions, in real content the difference will be less (due to breaks for the boss mechanics). In addition, the Grim artifact has higher stats (an additional 1% Might and 2% Precision, this in itself, even on a Sparing target without buffs, gives a greater increase in damage than the 300 DPS difference between pets). If you use Neo-Venom as a supercharge, then Qusliet additional attack on a single target deals approximately 25000 damage (4 ticks of 6200 each), plus on 200 artifakt level, in ideal conditions, you will have an additional 12% supercharge per minute.
    • Like x 2
  8. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

So what's quislets biggest attacks looking like? The one when you use a supercharge. And does neo venom increase that also?
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Ranget regulr single target atack on average do 3650-3990 on hit (328 CR)
    Mega blast AoE on single target on average do 10580-11280 on hit (328 CR)
    Mega blast AoE on 3 targets on average do 31800-34000 on hit (328 CR damege dont split)
    Refractal beam AoE on single target after 50% supercharge usage do 32500 (5 hits 6500 i make mistake in previus post :oops: ).
    Refractal beam AoE on 3 targets after 50 % supercharge usage do 62154 (4150 per hit per target, damage split :( )
    Refractal beam single target after 100% supercharge usage do 76000 (5 hits, 15200).

Neo venom dont increase pet damege, i just take most popular 50 % supercharge ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Finally got on test, and i can confirm your numbers, I guess its a step in the right direction. Imo still doesn't warrant a switch from grim. Refractal Beam is pretty depressing in both ST and AoE.
    • Like x 1
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Thanks yet again Rej. Seems like it's still a supercharger build/ powers that don't need pi grim substitution at best. I really want to use him out of sheer laziness of having 3 pets out but until there's a 4th slot (dear god no??) he just won't fit for me
  12. Charon Lead Content Designer

Just the mobile Combat Pets, sorry - the patch note was clearer but looks like it didn't get posted.
    • Like x 2
  13. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Charon, take a day off. It's sunday, enjoy it haha. We'll still be here tomorrow.
    • Like x 1
  14. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Hey, while you’re here and we’re talking combat pets, I have a slight issue where sometimes when a pet’s last attack before it despawns will hit me too. It’s not a huge problem because the damage I receive is pretty trivial (Around 3k at 329 cr) but being stunned mid weapon combo is a nuisance.

Interestingly, the combat log always refers to the attack’s source as “Small Projectile Sphere” but does retain the name of the pet’s attack so I have an idea of which pet it was. I usually see Abyssal Shot due to being a seahorse man, but I have also seen other attack names, so clearly other people’s pets can hit me too.
  15. Charon Lead Content Designer

I actually got Engineering to fix that very recently. Not sure if the code is on PC Test now or if it will go out with next episode. I can find out tomorrow.
    • Like x 2
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh sweet! You’re the best. :)
  17. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I PMd you.
  18. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Really Appreciate your work commitment, the Trinket pets seem really worth it now and I can't wait to see the tier system.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.