No Legion Flight Ring?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Critical Massacre, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Critical Massacre Committed Player

So this past week may have been the final gear drop for Legion content and I was surprised to see no Legion Flight Ring offered. I thought after getting the speed ring in anniversary content the Flight ring was sure to come next in Legion. I know most people probably don’t care about a Flight ring because they have characters that can fly already, but I find doing collections is a lot easier when you can fly around buildings than trying to scale them with acrobatics or speed. It would be very convenient to just put the ring on in those moment to pick up your collection from time to time. And if you’re ever going to drop a Flight ring this is the content you’d want to do it in since the Legion Flight Ring is pretty iconic. Hopefully it’s still coming with one more last minute drop like wonderwomans shield drop in Wonderverse.
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

There already is a flight ring in this episode and there's a feat associated with it. It's just a rare drop in the alert. From my understanding, there's even a lower level, unattuned one that can drop in the event version. It can also be traded (a change was made a few weeks into the episode to show trading) so you can buy it off the broker.

What do you mean by "final gear drop"? Are you taking about vendor additions? None of the ones so far for legion could be considered "gear". Also, it was confirmed by a dev that there will be more rewards added to the legion vendor (https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...eacons-new-rewards.314261/page-3#post-4382255).

Are you just asking in a roundabout way for the ring to be added in the next set of vendor rewards?
    • Like x 1
  3. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Like Stealth Blue said: it is an item that drops in the alert. You can buy it off the broker if you hate rare drop rates.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I could have sworn I told you in a previous thread that the Legion Flight Ring is already in the game.
    Edit: nevermind, it was 'hero turner' who asked the exact same question.
  5. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Didn’t know it dropped, been playing since it came out and I’ve never seen it. Final gear drop, yes I mean final vendor additions. After seeing the speed ring in anniversary event I assumed it’d be in the Legion vendor. So yeah if they add more things then I hope this one of the things they add.
  6. Charon Lead Content Designer

It won't be. Just to manage expectations.
    • Like x 3
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Are there any more additions to Legion or is that done?
  8. Charon Lead Content Designer

Quite a bit more. Just not this.
    • Like x 7
  9. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Hmmm will i be able to see my brain soon?
    • Like x 1
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I hope so... been wanting that style item since psimon was introduced
  11. Critical Massacre Committed Player

Thanks for being upfront, Does a Flight Ring drop in the instances?
  12. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

It drops in the alert. Elite or reg. Supposedly elite has a better chance. Tho all 3 I've gotten have come from the reg version. 1st one was on my main day 1. Then both alts got them eventually. So 3 toons every single day tho I did take about a month off from the game for cyberpunk
    • Like x 2
  13. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Any chance the Legionaire slimlines are in this batch? One blink for yes, two blinks for no. :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Charon Lead Content Designer

There's a slim chance of something along those lines.
    • Like x 8
  15. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Please please pleeeeeease! The Saturn Girl outfit is evareythannnggggggg
  16. Apollonia Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  17. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  18. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Acro ring please!
    • Like x 1
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

I just want to say that I love when you devs chime in. I know you are all really busy and have a lot on your plates, so it is really cool to see that personal touch from time to time. Even when it’s something that I don’t like or want to hear, I still appreciate all forms of communication.

Thank you, again.
    • Like x 3