Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

A long ear Batman cowl which you can see mouth ,the familly matter batsuit,the future state dark detective style
  2. velveteen New Player

Rose Wilson aka Ravager

[IMG]

This style would look great on BOTH male and female characters as well :)
    • Like x 6
  3. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

STARFIRE New 52
    [IMG]
    STARFIRE oldschool
    [IMG]
    SUPERGIRL New 52
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    POWERGIRL
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. BlackSuperGirl Committed Player

Justice League Odyssey Styles:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. RipTide Level 30

It’d be cool if we had a Dr Fate helm, a Kid Flash cowl, a Batman cowl with longer ears & a chin strap, and an in game Superman suit or at least a Superman emblem that is not color locked
    • Like x 1
  6. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

how about an new mr freeze style or may the first firefly ? but im pretty sure we wont see that
    • Like x 1
  7. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    most importannt for me is an tranparent mr freeze helmet......anyway guys if u take someone else take someone that didnt was here a 100th times before..
    • Like x 3
  8. Soladra New Player

Ok, I'll bite. :D

1. Classic Maxima

[IMG]

2. Hammer Harleen

[IMG]

3. Mentioned before, but to add emphasis...Blackfire.

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  9. sandrastormbreaker New Player

how about 80's version of Zatamna?
  10. RipTide Level 30

11. Echo Blue Committed Player

12. Echo Blue Committed Player

13. CaseyMcg New Player

My favourite robin has always been Tim Drake and I would love to see his red robin in the game or his savior outfit[IMG][IMG]
  14. RipTide Level 30

A Nightwing suit with the small Nightwing bird emblem would be cool as well as a Dick Grayson Robin suit
  15. Superman8131 New Player

I would like to see a new Superman style. Personally I would like to see Kingdom Come Superman. Emblem and enhanced. Stalwart defender emblem size but a different style of costume
    • Like x 2
  16. Skybreen7 Level 30

Ted Kord Blue Beetle
    Hawk and Dove (Donny and Hank Hall)
    Black suit Superman
    General Zod (or symbol at least)
    Azrael
    • Like x 2
  17. batken New Player

ld love a cassandra cain batgirl style or a rebirth raven style or even a proper batman mask with long ears and a mask and a normal bat suit and gloves or a yara flor style or even a pre 52 red robin style and a baraba gordon rebirth style
  18. NerdicWarrior New Player

I don't know why we haven't had any love for the man yet or even an Alert, Solo, or Duo with the boy. Honestly it'd be super cool, but i want some armor inspired by The Atom. Not just the simple spandex, but like a more modern almost tech suit version of it. So we have other options for power suits that aren't just bulk.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Again imagine content of being super small or shrunk down in an environment and us fighting enlarged objects and the potential base items. Or even smaller and us climbing on atoms and chemical compounds. Or us being super large there is tons of awesome stuff there. Again with some great base items, but even if i can't get that. At least let me get some armor of a hero who is different then spandex and capes. As much as i love em!
  19. Ghostmaker14 New Player

A style based on the new character Ghost-Maker would be absolute madness, a superboy prime inspired style my Boy deserves some love, a Cw Savitar style the show is amazing and savitar barry was awesome the glowing suit the white lightning remarkable. Also while we're on it can you guys please fix the speedster light trail
  20. Ghostmaker14 New Player

Also guys A new Doctor fate style an updated HELM OF NABU WOULD BE DOPE
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.