Not A Bug Learneas amulet exsploit

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bladechaos, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Your quote now let's look closer
  2. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

did discover all sorts of neat mitigation methods You can delay it, but the second your mitigation methods run out (and they DO run out) you explode.......first of all you discovered nothing .....you learned from me and my post........second of all the neat little midigation tricks are bugs spams jump cancels and things that aren't ment to be able to do.....and 3rd you say you can extend the midigation but eventually I'll run out of midigation you can do......that's your exsperiance maybe cause you learned from me
  3. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Lastly , you have confessed you have adcheived absolute midigation of damage through 1 sleep cycle to another but have not yet figured out how to make it rotate.....useing my thread........care for me to bring that quote back up ? Got a lot to learn my guy! I bet I'll see another post from u later ...think you just want the last word even if it's incorrect word
  4. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Is it really hard to be respectful to other people?”. Seems it is....funny should read that quote sometime
  5. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Lol , we are asking for a fix....why do people associate a balance or a fix to be a nerf ? If something is doing something it shouldn't...then it need fixed....or balanced .....lol fun time say nerf some more.......cause you never heard me say nerf......anyways .....up vote this thread to get mental power set and learneas amulet fixed and balance people!
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

no one's voting for this for a reason, bro, and it has an awful lot to do with how you approach people, but also the fact that you're not correct. Have fun, I know you'll post another five responses after this. Out to enjoy some sunshine.
    • Like x 1
  7. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

no one's voting for this for a reason, bro, and it has an awful lot to do with how you approach people,.......nce quote..... completely off topic ty for that further proof your trying to revert from the threads original intention
  8. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

You can basically extend the Invisibility damage cycle using Sleep and a combination of the above allowing you to reach the cooldown of Invisibility using that method *once*, a quote from your admitting to one of the exsploites to midigate damage using invisibility to the next cool down of invisibility.....midigation term means to negate the damage from the artifact and as your quote states you extended the midigation longer than the 2.5 secs the improved stealth mod calls for infact you midigated it an extra 9.5 seconds then rode it into invisibility and no doubt shielded giving more seconds ..... So by your quote you negated the amulets damage for over 20 secs before you where required to use a finisher.......to reset the stacks.....this is a exsploitible glitch that needs fixed.....by midigateing through a rotation of invisibility to another you have voided all risk and have voided all damage from the artifact for over 20 secs Wich other classes wouldn't be able to preform......you words prove a portion of my point
  9. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Bet I'll see another venomous post when I logg back on.. .till then up up and away!
  10. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

To prevent further attempts at diversion from the thread I have added to ignore. .....sorry no time to argue
  11. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Second, we put things on the test server because we want your feedback. Playing the changes, considering things missed, and relating what you think your experience will be are crucially important to us. In this case, we did so without the proper communication and context, and we regret the hate-panic that invited. We still want your thoughts.

Third, what are we even doing? We are looking to respond to your feedback (and agree with it) that our powersets and abilities should be more consistent and balanced. This can't be a one-change-fixes-all thing - we have to do it in pieces and over time. Supercharges in particular and for many reasons don't look the same powerset to powerset.

Fourth, and finally, balance changes like this will come in the future. Even after all the testing there can be, you still may not like some of the changes, they still may force you to adjust your play, and no single round will be exculded......a quote from the devs...........seems winter is coming ..........Truth Justice!
  12. ALB Dedicated Player

You don't know the rules. If it ain't prec, it ain't broke. Broken or not, with a average healer, the exploit(if it is one or not) isn't even needed. Reg or elite
    • Like x 1