Not A Bug Learneas amulet exsploit

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Bladechaos, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

You could use it to extend the damage cycle for a few hits without having to reset it with Terrorize, yes. You always eventually run out of steam, nice quote.....eventually run outta steam .......but before u do the exsploit you mention in the quote gives you an extra edge
  2. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

That's with Improved Stealth equipped, that's jump cancelling out of .....a quote from you admiring to a jump cancel spam bug...ty
  3. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

That's with Improved Stealth equipped, that's jump cancelling out of the prior hit - usually Mass Terror - then using Invisibility, or just clipping Invisibility at the end of Mass Terror, then going into an Invisibility ......a quote from you both admiring a exsploitible clip and a jump cancel damage....ty
  4. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Could you clarify what exactly you mean by exploit? Can you use invisibility more than every 12 seconds?
  5. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Sleep is briefly spammable, giving it the illusion of cancelability (especially if you jump cancel to shorten the cycle time of Sleep and don't know how Sleep or Invisibility actually work - it's completely impossible to spam Invisibility......wow wow nice quote from u....it's spam able and completely unspamable...make up your mind but if spam able it's another bug .....ty
  6. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

To clarify a few little bugs will mental allow the class to remove all risk from learneas amulet that no other class has....it involves spamming invisibility and jump canceling damage riding improved stealth mods and sheilds to permanently avoid the ticks from learneas amulet....as shown above
  7. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Read the post it's got most of what u need I have left out a few parts to the exsploit because I don't wanna violate t.o.s. and do not want to kill the game......we need up votes to get these bugs and exsploites fixed to balance the game
  8. Rejchadar Inquisitor

What you wrote in your posts and what Kimone wrote is the basic mechanic of mental power. I'll ask you one more question, can you use invisibility more often than the game provides?
  9. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Yeah, after your earlier thread complaining about this, I actually levelled up a Lern's Amulet to 120 so I could test it and see what happens for myselfI actually levelled up a Lern's Amulet to 120 so I could test it and see what happens for myselfYou could use it to extend the damage cycle for a few hits without having to reset it with Terrorize, yes. And finally, I can actually see why people like this thing now....You can basically extend the Invisibility damage cycle using Sleep and a combination of the above allowing you to reach the cooldown of Invisibility using that method *once*, That's with Improved Stealth equipped, that's jump cancelling out of the prior hit - usually Mass Terror - then using Invisibility, or just clippin......Using Ambush: Sleep is briefly spammable, .......all quotes from my hater........proving I taught them something they didn't know then calling me everything but a liar , because they can't call me liar when they have preformed serval of the jump clips and exsploites I mentioned lol and at the base of the argument shine the truth! The artifact is broken with the mental class....lol ......To Truth.....Justice! Up up and away!
  10. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

You know you can......is quoted several times in the post invisibility is briefly spam able at times
  11. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

What I have wrote in the post is an exsploit involving an unbalance involving the mental power and learneas amulet ...... Learneas amulet is quoted by dcuo ......as a risk vs reward......mental power set has jump spam cancels and bugs attributed with their power set that allows them to retain 10 stacks on the artifact for long periods and take no damage without a healer without casting a finisher and without useing transfer
  12. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Up up and away! For truth and justice!
  13. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Man makes a new topic about this every day...
    • Like x 2
  14. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

The Sleep Skill, that you can use while Invisible, is spammable. It's only functionally spammable with Lern's Amulet for the 2.5 seconds following the initial application of Invisibility if you have the Improved Stealth mod because that briefly turns Invisibility (or Stealth) into a Shield.

You could also use HLS and spam Taser Pull, and get the same effect (only at a much higher threshold of damage) for a similar amount of time. Or ANY Ability with a 0.5 Second cooldown. Since it's spammable. Because the cooldown is only 0.5 seconds.

Invisibility itself is not the Sleep Ability, those are two separate things. This will be the second time I have explained that.
  15. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Yeah, but I figured what the hey, I had four hours and already got my SP quota for the week, I'll test it, see if there's a bug, explain exactly what I found - lo and behold, no bug, though I did discover all sorts of neat mitigation methods literally none of them make you invincible to the damage you take from Lern's Amulet. You can delay it, but the second your mitigation methods run out (and they DO run out) you explode.

And here we are again.
    • Like x 1
  16. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

"no."
  17. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Perhaps the developers need to change the description of the artifact, and add that the finisher is not the only way to avoid damage, otherwise there will soon be topics where people will say that soda is an exploit, since it heals the damage from the Amulet ...
    • Like x 1
  18. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

.... which will lead to the first ever request for the Bottled City Soder to be nerfed.

Which will be as hilarious as it is sad.
  19. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Perhaps the developers need to change the description of the artifact, and add that the finisher is not the only way to avoid damage, otherwise there will soon be topics where people will say that soda is an exploit, since it heals the damage from the Amulet ...
    Like x 1 ListLike..........quote.....above.....yeah the improved stealth mod isn't in question it's the jump cancels and clip spams that aren't supposed to happen to adcheive imunity to learneas amulet indefinitely or for much longer periods then where ever intended.....
  20. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Yeah, but I figured what the hey, I had four hours and already got my SP quota for the week, I'll test it, see if there's a bug, explain exactly what I found - lo and behold, no bug, though I did discover all sorts of neat mitigation methods literally none of them make you invincible to the damage you take from Lern's Amulet. You can delay it, but the second your mitigation methods run out (and they DO run out) you explode.