Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark warlorck Active Player

[IMG]
    [IMG] The horned helmets of the demon twins and their mystical dark hair, Lord Satanus and Lady Blaze.
    • Like x 4
  2. GothamKnight38 Active Player

Please show some love to Bleez. Plus give us Dex-Starr as a pet trinket :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  3. GothamKnight38 Active Player

This is a MUST HAVE!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  4. KehpriX New Player

KILLER CROC[IMG]
    GORILLA GRODD
    [IMG]

More bestiality style! :)
    • Like x 1
  5. MrStoob Well-Known Player

So very much this. One colour, and matt.

Aside: When I'm trying to match a character's colours, usually Bizarro because the tones are 'odd' and I'm still not happy with it, it's nigh on impossible to get it right due to texturing and shine on the slimline.
  6. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Not bad. But the clean line across the chest on the off-the-shoulder outfit is what makes it for me. :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Stokefyre New Player

Powerboy shirt with window (hairy chest accessory optional).
    [IMG]
  8. Dark warlorck Active Player

[IMG]
    [IMG] Heroes of the future, justice legion.
    • Like x 6
  9. Pablo140492 New Player

[IMG]My initiative for possible new styles its must be dark doctor destiny#mce_temp_url#
    with accessorry and aura like in
    JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK

[IMG]
  10. XPerfectX Well-Known Player

11. Dark warlorck Active Player

[IMG] Bulletear.
    • Like x 2
  12. Dark warlorck Active Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG] The terrifying one, Mr Nobody.
    • Like x 5
  13. geostew Well-Known Player

We need more tights styles that have more patterns.

We need good looking cybernetic limbs that are muscular and match the arms and legs of the character models. They would be cool like Cyborg Superman, Deathlok, Kane, Roy Harper, Cable and so on. The ones you can do now with the robotic limbs are terrible imo.

Would also be great if you would give us choices of travel power poses to fit styles in the game. You have those great Batman Beyond wings and the Splendid Wings and it would be awesome if your arms posed stretched out when you were using that style and your travel power of flight or acro gliding.

We also need leg thigh pouch straps and arm bicep pouch straps
    • Like x 1
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

A tunic.
    Like Jeroen Thornedike, not sure if Wildstorm counts but if he was in New 52?
    Basically separated, waist down being one piece (legs and bottom of tunic) then waist up.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. BatDeGotham New Player

Please we need Batman of Dcuo style.
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Popped collar style. Whichever one of these (or another if someone seeing this thinks of someone else)
    Nightwing, Karate Kid or Deadman. Hashtag popped collars are cool.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

My primary vote though.
    Mepps, Megzilla, Charon, anyone who reviews these. If I only get one vote, delete the ones I posted above because this is it. Best and primary vote for last (in my opinion)

Cybernetic styles. The materials we have help make robots, but I would love more cybernetic stuff.
    The first people that came to mind?
    Tharok and Cyborg Superman.

If it helps then maybe with Tharok, for the hands maybe the wristband on the right hand for the gloves? No idea about shoulders or back. Maybe that robotic shoulder piece on the left for the shoulder?
    With Cyborg Superman, the robotic arm being the hand style and the plated part on the shoulder being the shoulder style?
    Would that be weird to make the armor be a style that only applies to one arm or one shoulder?
    [IMG]
    [IMG] (On the right from behind)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. The_Flash_JLL New Player

[IMG]I think an updated Superman inspired style would be nice, like the Rebirth Superman suit would be really good.
    • Like x 1
  20. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.