Community Style Initiative: Call for Suggestions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark warlorck Active Player

[IMG]
    [IMG] The demonic wizard of Skartaris with his two styles, Deimos.
    • Like x 6
  2. Vinterriket New Player

Red lantern super girl
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  3. Metallix Active Player

Enchanted gotham knight chest
    • Like x 1
  4. She-Ra Well-Known Player

5. ExtremelyEPIC New Player

6. Django Unchained Level 30

Major Pain style
  7. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

8. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

No more batman, superman, flash...we have an exhausted supply of those
    • Like x 1
  9. Dark warlorck Active Player

[IMG]
    [IMG] The radiant and dark, Solstice.
    • Like x 8
  10. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    This picture isn't exactly what i'm trying to propose, but these extra arms at the back come up in my mind immediately.
    I think extra extrusions from the back would be a nice direction, and it does not necessarily be a "Back" component, it can be extrusions from the back of the "Waist". It doesn't even have to be an arm, it can be all sort of extrusion, organic, mechanical etc (like tenticle, pipes, clothings).
    • Like x 4
  11. Playright New Player

Here's your wide net..
    1) Don't make it Bulky with junk all over it that would just get pulled off or caught by a passing demon.
    2) Design should be subtle, not clown gear, like most of the styles currently available.
    3) Think, if I was a real superhero/villain, would I wear it.
    and
    4) It shouldn't chafe in the legs.
    • Like x 2
  12. Shadow870989 New Player

Supergirl would be great
  13. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Wow I'd never thought I'd sea this day!

QUESTION: Are we also allowed to suggest Styles that NPC's in the game already wear? Can we suggest certain individual pieces?

First and foremost I would like to suggest Wonder Woman's Rebirth style as we were robbed from getting this style in the Wonderverse era. The design is also already in-game which I would think is easier to implement. I know we've had plenty of Amazon-themed styles already but a lot of us still clamor for a proper Wonder Woman outfit + new skirt just like many continue to suggest their respected favorites' outfits.

[IMG]

Second, Queen Marella of Earth-2. This one would be very unique and quite enchanting when pulled off as she has a sheer cape and dress work that we haven't really seen yet in-game. A summer event style perhaps.

[IMG]

[IMG]

This is all I can think of right now, I shell add more as I remember!
    • Like x 4
  14. Shadow870989 New Player

also can you put Superman's cape as a style in DCUO and DCUO Test
    • Like x 2
  15. Dark warlorck Active Player

[IMG] Eye of Despero.
    • Like x 1
  16. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I second the Wildfire design. I would be estatic for any Legion styles especially the Cockrum era.
    I dont know how to add photos but,
    1. Wildfire
    2. Phantom Girl
    3. Princess Projecta
    4. Dawnstar
    5. Karate Kid
    • Like x 1
  17. Megzilla Developer

To address some questions that I've seen floating around:
    We are looking to design a full gear suit! So suggesting characters is really the way to go here, instead of individual style items. They must be characters from DC Comics. (This also includes characters/NPCs in DCUO already). If a costume doesn't have all 8 pieces already figured out - that's ok! That's part of the process, and we'll get there in time. :)
    • Like x 8
  18. FeSantiago New Player

Black Canary [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Spectre!

Or any other iconic that has a long, plain, wide, tattered cape.
  20. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

I couldn't post pictures earlier, but I meant the actual slimline versions of these styles, but where the color channels of the powerset chromas correspond to the proper coloration of them, and either they have emblems that the chromas don't blackout or they come with the ability to have emblems applied... also Indigo-1's outfit and staff:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.